Stay Away From Our Master, Kage! Lullaby & (Y/n) Are Now One?!

(Y/n)'s POV

*Dream*
_______________________________
I woke up tied to a chair. I struggled to get free but immediately stopped when I heard a familiar, sadistic, terrifying laugh.

"Mother..." I shuttered out.

"Hi, my sweet, swee-"

"What do you want from me?!" I yelled at her. I earned a slap on the face from that outburst.

"Never yell at the person who birthed you. I can take it away from you." Mother told me. "Anyways, I just wanna show you a sneak peek of what's gonna happen with us and your friends."

Nine lights were surrounding me. All from the people who are important to me. Natsu, Erza, Grey, Happy, Macao, Wakaba, Romeo, Mira, Gramps and Elfman. They were chained up, trying to get out.

"(Y-Y/n)... Wh-why didn't yo-you tell..us..?" Gramps asked.

"Leave us.. Go on and live..." Elfman said.

"Flower.. Don't hel-help us.. Just get th-the hell o-out of her-here.." Grey commanded.

"Please, (Y/n)... Do what Grey says." Mira told me.

Happy, Macao and Wakaba weren't able to speak since they were knocked out.

"(Y/n), help us!!" Romeo shouted.

"Why didn't you say anything?" Erza asked.

"Snow, forget about us... Just fight to live.." Natsu said.

"NO!! Let them go!! They didn't do anything!!" I shouted out, tears forming sowing my cheeks. Memories were going through my head.

I was pulled from the hair and whispered, "This is just the beginning, sweetheart... More will come... See you soon, (Y/n) Marvell"
*Dream Over*
_______________________________

I woke up and was met with the ground. I started to cry. Someone's arms when around my body and held me close. "(Y/n), are you all right..?"

Erza...

I shook my head for a no. "Do you want to tal-"

"No, I don't Erza... I want to forget it." I cut her off. She looked at me surprised that I cut her off. "Sorry, Erza... Just a bad nightmare..."

More like a bad vision.. I thought.

"It's alright. You don't have to speak if you want."

I nodded and got up. Natsu and Lucy were talking, along with Grey and Happy. "Hey guys. Where are we?"

"Snow, you're up." Natsu said.

"We're at the conference where the guild masters are at. We just spotted Gramps. With Kage." Grey said, looking at Lucy.

"He has the Lullaby flute, (Y/n)... We've been trying to come up with an idea to destroy the Lullaby flute or make sure you come out alive without the flute used. None come up with either happening." Lucy added.

"He's with Gramps?!" I asked.

"Aye.. But you're gonna stay here and not fight. You're hurt more than enough." Happy told me. I sighed and looked down.

"I know Happy. I'll stay out of it this time. But, it doesn't state the fact that I may die or not.."

"You may not die?" Erza asked.