Lyon Grey and (Y/n)'s Short Fight!! Why Are You Doing This Lyon?!

{Previously on the story}

"Natsu and Lucy?! Are they crazy for going in a S-Class quest?!"

"I dunno what your story is but no one is gonna risk their life to go to Galuna Island. Even pirates try to avoid that place!" A guy said, breaking me from my thoughts.

"We found you...~"

"It's Grey and (Y/n)!!" Lucy said, the obvious.

"What are you two doing here?!"

"Gramps found out about your little scheme and told me to get you two. Flower was coming to the guild and overhead how stupid you were, so she tagged along."

"We're going to have sex when mating season comes along. She wants to wait until then, so I'll wait for that long."

"Is that even good for a dragon slayer to wait until mating season to have sex? I mean, couldn't your hormones go crazy with some of her demonic forms? Then her form when her demonic side takes over? I'm sure that you'll have sex with her sooner or later."

Believe me when I tell you this that this is no disease. We've talked to dozens of doctors and they've all said that there is know disease that has these symptoms. So that the reason why we believe it part of a cure. Our symptoms started when the moon was put under an evil curse."

"Since then, we have made a rule to the people who cannot turn back into their human self. We've decided that to end their lives would be best and give them peace from the madness.

"But what if they change back to normal?!"

"If we wait for that, the monster will kill us all! We try to capture them, but they'll get away each time. It's no use.. Once it takes off, there's no way to save them. I know so myself.. I was forced to kill my very own son."

"Please help us and lift the cure.. To save our island.. If this keeps on, then we'll all die from it.."

"We won't let that happen! I will not let that happen! We'll fix this I promise you that much! I know what it feels like to loose someone who was very close to you! I'll make sure that you and your people will live on to see many years. Even if it will kill me!"

"Listen.. This curse is seriously freaking me out. We're here and we have know idea what we're up against."

"I guess you're right... But..there's something bothering me.. How come the villagers were turned into demons when Flower is herself a demon? That makes no sense.."

"And I've never heard of a curse doing this.. Spells yes. Curses no."

"That monster is Deliora.. Known as the-"

"Demon of Destruction..."

"But why is it here.?! It doesn't make any sense at all!!"

"How the hell did they found Deliora? He was hidden pretty dam good.."

"What do you mean, Grey..?"