The Reviews of the Events into One!! Part 2

Third Person POV

Going back to the trio that got kidnapped, Wendy and Happy were worried about the demon dragon (Y/n). She was unconscious and was dragged away outside after waking up. The gothic boy, also known as Midnight later on, dragged the helpless demon outside and started to, urm... Let's just say something Natsu wouldn't enjoy knowing..

But, as the gothic boy wanted to know who claimed her, (Y/n) protected Natsu's identity. Midnight started to abuse (Y/n) since she protected Natsu.

Being dragged back to the cave, Wendy and Happy took her into care. As normal for (Y/n), she refused the care and took a stand for them. But, that stand was over once the trio know why (Y/n) and Wendy were there.

The two dragon slayer sisters were going to revive Jellal. And one of them were going to give up half of their magic energy.

(Y/n) and Happy refused and tried to make Wendy to refused it. But, knowing the real truth on the boy who saved them, (Y/n) agreed onto the action.. Happy shouted in protest, but the outcome was of him being hit. The demon dragon shouted his name and ran to him. The blue cat was unconscious. And the demon grew with rage.

Back with Natsu and the others, the pinkette got the feeling.. as if his fiancé almost had sex with another man. This made him, Grey and Carla rush towards the kidnapped trio faster. But, they were caught in an ambush with some guild that teamed up with the Oración Seis.

But, the allied force with Oración Seis were no match for the two Fairy Tail wizards. Grey and Natsu make a great team when they're not fighting against each other. Reaching to the cave, the rescue trio found the kidnapped trio, along with someone else..

Jellal and a weak (Y/n). Half of her magic energy was taken away. Looking up, she saw her mate, best friend and the white cat like Happy. Tears were streaming down her cheeks.

They're here... I knew they would come and help us.. But, how do I tell Natsu he the goth boy tried to rape me..? He will freak. Thought the demon dragon.

"Snow! You ok- Jellal!? I thought you were dead!" Said the pinkette man.

"Nat! Grey! Carla! Get the hell out of here! NOW!" Shouted the demon dragon.

"Wha- Ugh!"

"NO! STOP IT! DON'T HURT HIM!" The demon shouted, trying to hit Jellal for hitting Natsu and Grey. She failed and got hit, flying next to Natsu's body. His hands trailed onto hers, to reassure his soon-to-be-wife that he's there.

Blurry vision was slow consuming the injured and low energy wizard named (Y/n). But, she didn't go down with a fight. She saw Jellal looking at her, then he ran off. Wendy and Happy made their way to the trio that were hurt.

"I'm so sorry, (Y/n)! It's my fault that you, Natsu-sama and Grey-sama were hurt! I'm so-"

"It's okay, Wendy. You don't have to add 'sama' after our names. We're gonna be a family

The blue haired girl's eyes widened slightly. "Wh-what? What do you mean, Natsu?" She asked.

"Not once you saw both of our finger's, Wendy? Both of us have matching rings. I thought you would at least ask us." Chuckled the (hair color) girl. A smile appeared on Wendy as Carla was flying her way to Wendy's side.

"Wo-wow! Really? When's the wedding?"

"The wedding was postponed because of the situation. But, we got things ready! Anyways, we should get back to Erza.. My magic is slowly fating away.." Told the demon. The couples got up and made their way back to Erza before the venom kills her.