Let Me Say Goodbye To All of You Come Back Safe With Everyone (FINAL CHAPTER)

{The Day of the S-Class Trail; Morning}

(Y/n)'s POV

"I'm so sorry, Snow.. I didn't think it would leave a big of a mark like that.." Natsu whispered to me, blushing in embarrassment.

"It's fine, Nat. Don't worry about it." I told him, kissing his cheek for support. But, he still felt guilty as hell.

"Look! It's Gray and Loke!" Happy yelled, pointing to the two walking.

"Leo!" I yelled, running towards him. I hugged him as he hugged back.

"Hey (Y/n). How are you and Natsu?" Leo asked.

"We're great. And you in the celestial world? How's everyone?" I asked.

"We're good. Same-o same-o. I heard you dropped out from this years trails. That's unlike you at all. What changed?"

"I just had a feeling that I shouldn't go. That's all.."

"Natsu didn't, by any chance, get you pregnant?"

I started to blush deeply from the comment Leo told me. "N-n-no! Nothing like that, Leo! I swear!"

"I heard the talk to pregnancy and I'm here! So (Y/n), Natsu finally knocked you up huh? Good for you!" Lucy said, smiling at me.

"N-N-No it's not like th-"

"You're pregnant, Flower?! Where the hell is that retard so I can beat him up?!" Gray shouted, looking for Natsu.

"Gra-Gray, stop please-"

"So it happened did it-"

"I AM NOT PREGNANT EVERYONE!" I shouted, stopping everyone in their tracks.

"Snow what's wrong? You need to relax.." Natsu told me, holding me close.

"Everyone's sayin' how I'm pregnant when I'm not.." I told him, sighing from the yelling.

"Sorry.. We should've listened to you..." Lucy said, bowing down to me. Along with Gray and Leo.

"Stop it! You're embarrassing all of us!" I told her.

They stopped and get started to catch us with everyone.

"Whoa! You look beaten up, (Y/n). You okay?" Cana asked.

"I'm fine. Just training with Natsu and Happy, that's all." I told her.

"Okay. If that's what you say, then I'll believe it. So, what was the real reason you didn't want to go to the trail?" Cana asked me.

I sighed and looked down. "I felt like someone would die in my watch. It was this feeling you knew that you had to back away, but, I didn't back away. I had to let Natsu go since he's stronger now. He's as strong as I am and he can possibly beat whoever interrupts the trail. I'm sure that he can kick the person's ass." I told her.

"There is no way Natsu is as strong was you are, Flower! That nut-head only destroys thing in his way. I sometimes don't understand why you married him." Gray told me, as he looked at Natsu.

"You just don't understand, Gray.. And I just you never will understand." I told him.

"Gray, clothes!" Lucy yelled at him.

"Crap!"

As Gray started to look around for his clothes, I started to feel like there was wind around my upper body.

"When did it get so fresh all of a sudden..?"

"Damn it Snow! You're shirtless!" Natsu shouted.