The Five Day Training Events in Deatil PT1 (Natsu's POV)

{First Day}

Snow, Happy and I were out, starting our training for me. I'm excited to train with Snow. Some people saw that training with her was the hardest thing they had to get by, but, I'm sure that she's not that bad. I mean, how bad could she be as a trainer?

(AN: That's right! Ima make you a bitch for this chapter! Hehe... Enjoying it..
Natsu: NO FAIR! (Y/n)'s so sweet and nice! Not a bitch!
Me: Tough titties, Natsu!)

"All right, since you ate the breakfast I made, we're gonna run around the woods ten times. After that, one hundred push-ups. Then, twice as much on sit-ups. Then for the rest of the time, you'll be learning on to land a hit on me. We'll be doing this each day. Same routine. You'll soon get used to it and get better within each day. By the end of the fifth day, you have to land a hit on me and defeat me, Natsu. You got it?" Snow explained.

"Wait! We're not gonna be able to get through everything for each day!" I told her.

"Well, you two should get a move on!" Happy told me.

"Aren't you joining us, Happy?!" I asked him.

He shook his head. "Nope! You're on your own with this, Natsu! She's your wife, not mine! See ya!" Happy then flew into the house.

"Happy! Eep!"

Then, I heard a sadistic chuckle. With sweat going down my body, I slowly turned around to see Snow with an evil grin and eyes.

"Let's get going, Natsu. Before I double the push-ups and sit-ups." She said.

Gulping in fear, I started to run into the woods near my old house.

This... is gone be hell.. I thought.

As I was on my fifth lap, I almost got it with fire. Purple fire. I stopped as I screamed in surprise. I heard a chuckle. Looking up, I saw Amy with Snow.

"Amy?! Snow?! What the hell?!" I shouted.

"Shut it and keep running! This is was I did with Elfman so he could get stronger!" Snow shouted, with Amy laughing.

"Aww! Why are you being so demanding!?"

"I'll stop being demanding at the end of the day! You know that I'm doing this so you can beat one Erza, Mira or Gildardz! So hurry up! And learn to dodge and keep running!" Snow threw another fire. I dodged it and kept running.

Within each lap, it got harder and harder to dodge and run. I kept getting hit with her flames, which burned for the first time(s). It hurt as fine I was getting punched with my own flames, but five times worse.

Running towards the front of the house, I heard Snow call out something.

"Demon Dragon Brilliant Icy Flames!"

Turning around to see the sky, a huge ball of purple fire with a mix of ice was coming towards my way. Freaking out, I had my roar getting ready.

"Fire Dragon Roar!" I called out, fire coming out of my mouth. But it didn't do anything. And I got hit, leaving a huge hole.

Groaning in pain, I felt a pair of hands go onto my chest and stomach.

"Holy shit! Natsu, you okay?! I should've held back! Look at you, you're hurt! I'm so sor-"

I cut her off with smashing my lips against hers. Pulling away, I wiped the tears on her cheeks.

"It's okay. I promise it's okay. I'm fine. Just a bit sore from the running. Let's continue, yeah?" I told her, moving the hair out of her face. A smile appeared onto her lips and nodded. Helping me up, we started to to the push-ups. With Snow and Amy on my back.