The Five Day Training Events in Deatil PT2 [(Y/n)'s POV]

{Second Day}

(Y/n)'s POV

I was woken up with a pair of two boys yelling at me. I sat up and looked at them blankly.

"Come on Snow! Let's start training!" Natsu yelled out.

"We can do better than yesterday! I know we can!" Happy yelled out.

"You think you can do better than yesterday... with me? All right. Now I'm up. I like to see this.. After you make breakfast.." I told them.

"What?! Why us?! We don't know how to cook!" Natsu told me.

"When I meant 'you make breakfast', I was saying that their food already done."

"Oh.. Common, Happy! There's food already!"

"Aye sir!"

As they walked over to the stove, I giggled slightly at their childishness. I got up and changed into my regular clothes; black pants with a mix of red, a dark blue shirt, and white knee high boots. I walked towards the two monsters while eating and got an apple, eating it.

"Sweetheart, why are you helping them get stronger? I'm sure that they don't need it. They should stay with you. Going to that island is bad news. I know that something bad will happen.."

"Stop it.. Not when I'm around them.." I whispered out.

"What was that, Snow?" Natsu asked, looking at me.

"It's nothi- You finished already?" I asked, looking at their plates.

"It's was good! Like always!" Natsu said, getting up.

"Start running.. Both of you.." I told them.

"Already?!"

"Wanna double it?"

"No! Let's go, Happy!"

As Natsu ran out with Happy, I felt dizzy. I fell towards the stove and dropped everything that was on it.

"Ahh! So nice to make you dizzy again, (Y/n)."

"Hisa... What do you want..?" I said, trying to get my strength together.

"No nothing! Just to show you some things, let you hear things, same-o same-o."

"You have a bad habit with this.." I chuckled out. "I will kill you.. the second I see you do things to anyone I care about.. You got me.."

"Ah, stubborn like wise. You're so much like me in so many ways.. Well, I'll see you in seven years.. Ta ta!"

"Don't you dare leave without showing me anything that you'll do.. SHOW ME!" I shouted, punching the ground. I heard a sinister laughter, which scared me to death.

"If that's what you want.. But there's no stopping it from happening.."

I saw only a little bit of the guild chained up, shouting for my name. Then their was Natsu... He was furious. He was shouting out to Hisa with tears in his eyes. Lastly, there was an arm... with blood on it.

I started to get dizzy again, more than before. It was as if I was passing out.

"Wh-who's arm.. is that..?"