Natsu & (Y/n) V.S. Erigor the Reaper! Let Your Demon Side Take Over?!

Third Person POV

The battle between Natsu and (Y/n) V.S. Erigor has started, and it's not going so well. Erigor takes down Natsu's flames with his wind. And when (Y/n) gets close to him, he uses his wind to make her fly to the tracks, injuring her leg and arms.

"Snow! Just hang on, I'm on my way over to ya!!" Natsu shouted, running to his girlfriend. As he was running, Natsu was punched away.

"You're not going anywhere near her. She will be coming with me to destroy the guild masters with Lullaby. Or I can kill her here and now with you in the front row. Which one do you like to pick?" Erigor told Natsu.

Both of the dragon slayer's eyes widen from the possibility of their future. They both end up with (Y/n) dead. And Natsu wouldn't want either of those options. They were to painful to handle.

What do I do, Lisanna..? What would you do when this happened to Snow..? Natsu thought, looking up in the air.

"Time's running up, fairy... Pick one.." Erigor warned him. He pushed his wind down onto (Y/n) harder than before. Screaming in agony, (Y/n) was trying to get free. No luck... She was trapped in the trap Erigor made.

"Snow!!" Natsu shouted, reaching his arm to her. Tears were slowly coming out of her eyes from the pain she was getting.

"Tick-tock..." Erigor tormented Natsu. Erigor just squeezed (Y/n) even more, causing her to scream for louder and higher than before. This probably made some of her bones break.

"(Y/N)!!" Happy cried out, tears streaming down his face.

Natsu turned around to see his friend and once he saw his face then his girlfriend, rage was into his possession.

Shouting out his famous Fire Dragon Iron Fist, Natsu punched Erigor in the gut then the face.

"Fire Dragon Sword Horn!!!" Natsu called out. He started to run quickly and headbutts Erigor in the stomach. Erigor groaned in pain and was pushed away about two three feet away from Natsu, (Y/n) and Happy.

The wind on top of (Y/n) vanished into thin air, leaving (Y/n) panting. She tried to get up but failed miserably, hearing some of her bones crack. (Y/n) yelped in pain and landed on her back again.

Amy... Can you hear me..? She thought.

Yup! Loud and clear! What's up? Amy said.

You thing you can see if I broken some bones in my body..

Sure, no problem (Y/n)!

It was silent for a while between Amy and (Y/n).

Amy gasped. (Y/n)... Yo-You're rib cage is broken... Into pieces.. It's fractured.

Can you try to fix it or something?

It's not that easy, (Y/n)... I can hurt you or take you life.

(Y/n) gripped the wood from the tracks. Do it. I know you can do it.

But-

Please Amy! I want to fight! Silents was heard again.

Fine... And with that Amy wasn't heard from again.

"Snow!!" Natsu yelled out to (Y/n). She turned her head slight to her left and saw Natsu's worried face. "You okay?"

"I can't get up, Natsu... I tried.." (Y/n) answered his question.

"Here, let me help you." Natsu carefully wrapped his arms around under her boobs, slowly sitting her up. The cracks on her bones returned, earning another yelp from (Y/n). She tried to keep her screams in, but this caused her to tear up from the pain she's bottling up.