The Sexual Frustration is Released!! Let's Go All Out For The Night?

Natsu was kissing all over (Y/n)'s body. Her softly moans were like music to his ears as he was kissing her body. The way that he touched (Y/n)'s soft body made her feel like he was all she wanted and loves. His warm hands were slowly going to her womanhood, making her squirm a bit.

"I sa-said no tea-teasing Nats-Natsu.." (Y/n) whispered softly.

Natsu chuckled softly and looked at her. "I know, but I wanna take this a bit slow. Then, we can go as rough as you want me to.." Natsu told her, slightly playing with the strings on her sweats that he gave her. "I didn't think that these sweats would fit you, Snow... I just guessed your size and there. It fits."

(Y/n) chuckled and smiled at Natsu. "Thanks, that makes me feel wonderful."

"I'll do anything to make you feel wonderful..." Natsu stated to kiss (Y/n) softly, taking off her ripped shirt. He trailed down her neck then her  boobs. Her moans returned as Natsu started to run his tongue over (Y/n)'s nub (nipple).

"Ngh..~" (Y/n) moaned out. "Nat-Natsu, plea-please stop teas-teasing me!!"

A smirk grew into Natsu's lips and pulled down her sweats. He looked at her and how badly she was blushing and panting from her frustration that he caused her. Natsu was loving what he was doing to his love. This was how he wanted her to react when this started.

He started to plant kisses all over her body. The more Natsu placed kisses on her body, the more she became eager for Natsu. And let's be honest here, Natsu was enjoying this side of (Y/n). A lot.. The way she squirmed for more, Natsu was getting hard and hard each time.

Then, Natsu's lower lip reached her underwear/panties. He pulled himself up from the cover and looked at (Y/n), waiting for her signal. She looked at him and nodded slowly. The two dragon slayers started to blush as Narsu took off (Y/n)'s underwear/panties.

"Snow, you sure about this..? I mean, I don't want to do anything that can hurt ou-" Natsu was cut off with a pair of soft lips. He started to kiss back but was pulled away.

"I'm sure about this, Natsu.. You won't do anything that can hurt me or this relationship. I love you Natsu. I mean, we've been dating almost a month and each time that we kiss, you and I both know that we wanted this to happen. Don't turn back because of what happens later on. Please Natsu... I love you and this is the only way I can prove it to you. You've saved my life so many times. I want to repay you and show you how much I love you."

A soft smile went into Natsu's lips. "(Y/n), you don't have to repay me anything. I love you so much. The reason why I saved your life is because one; I don't want any of us to go through what we did with Lisanna, second; I want you to live because I love you with all of my heart. The same way you love me. And I just want to make sure that you're really sure about this."

"I know. I don't want anyone to go through that..."

They two dragons looked into their eyes and saw the feeling they have for one another. They felt the exact same way about each other. Caring, protective, loving, what makes them weak, etc.

They both leaned into on another, kissing roughly yet full of passion was filled into the kiss. (Y/n)'s arms was around Natsu's neck, some of her fingers getting into his hair and scratching his head slightly. Natsu's arms were pulling (Y/n) up slightly to him. His lips were slowly going down to her womanhood (vagina or clit if you want to be so clear). She started to get nervous when Natsu's nose was close to the middle of her stomach and her hood. She was slowly starting to have second guess about this idea.