Katarina

"Hello Alexandria."

After all these years here she is in my grip, she hasn't changed one bit. "Tell me why I shouldnt rip your heart out right now!" I hissed at Katarina, Her Hands were around my wrist trying to loosen my grip. She gasped for air, I let go alittle from her neck. After she got her breath she started to smirk, "Its nice to see you to Alexandria." My blood started to boil, I want to make her suffer right now. "Why are you here!" I yelled loudy, tightening my grip. She started to slap my arm to try and make me stop.

"Oka-okay I'll tell you!" I stopped squeezing, but still held her up by her throat. "I came to help you kill Nicklaus." How does she know that we are planning that? Only a couple people know. Wait.. "You're the one who compelled Jeremy and turned Caroline!" Everything started to make sense now, Katarina smirked at my words. "Look at you being smart! I'm sorry my plan didn't work.. I was trying to save you all." Her definition of saving is getting people killed. "You saving? Ha. You almost got all of us killed, if she was to die!" Out of the corner of my eye I saw Stefan, standing a couple feet away. "Katherine?"

She tried to turn her head towards him, but my grip didn't let her. "Hello Stefan." Her eyes locked with mine as she smiled to the sound of his voice. Damon had walked out of his room, shirtless. "Allie what are you doing?" Within seconds he was beside me, "Damon" Katarina looked over at Damon while talking. His eyes grew big, "Katherine!" He tried to pull my arm away from her neck. "Let go of her!" His words echoed loudly through my ears, he still loves her. My emotions are going crazy. My grip got tighter, her eyes grew big. She slapped and scratched at my arm, "No. She knows about our plan. She killed Caroline and compelled Jeremy!"

How can he still love her? He kissed me, we had sex but he still loves that lying bitch. "Alexandria I can help you ki-kill Nicklaus!" Katarina had forced words out of her mouth. "How can I trust you!?" I hissed loudly at her, as her eyes started to close slowly. "I'll earn your trust, I have information!" She called out. What information does she have? She will betray us, but we do need her information if she has some.. I let go if her, watching her fall to the ground. I pushed off my heels into my room changing clothes and running back. Damon had rushed over to her side, but she quickly got up.

"Are you okay?" Damon asked Katarina as I rolled my eyes. "Im fine." She walked straight over to Stefan who still stood confused, "I've missed you stefan." Her annoying voice ehoed in my head. She doesn't love Damon, she never did. It was always Stefan to her. "What information do you have." I snapped at her well we all made our way to the study. She took a seat on the couch, while I made myself a drink. "Well to complete his curse he needs needs the moonstone, and I know where it is." Her lips turned into a twisted smirk.

"And how do you know where it is?" I downed my drink, starting to pour another one. "You know me, can't stay away from danger." Can't stay away? More like she brings it with her. Nothing good comes, when she's around. "I figured that out in 1864." I turned to see Damon staring at Katarina, I rolled my eyes. The thought of him still loving her breaks my heart even more than it was. "Well I should be going. I'll see you all around. It was nice seeing you again Alexandria." Before we knew it she was gone. I slowly walked over to the fire place, finishing my drink. "I should have killed her while I had the chance!" I threw the cup into the fire watching it shatter.

My temper started to go insane. I had her, but instead I let her get away. Stefan had left to check on Caroline. "Im glad you didnt." Damon spoke while pouring a drink. "Damon she doesn't love you!" I yelled at him, he looked at me with shock filled eyes that soon turned into anger. "She does love me." He spoke calmly back to me, trying to hide his anger. "She doesn't love you like I do!" My eyes started to tear up. Katarina never loved him, I always did. "Damon she's been alive all these centuries and never came to see you!" I started to walk towards the alcohol. "At least she didn't compel me!" Anger filled his eyes.

Tears ran down my face fast, he's holding this against me. "I only did that to protect you both!" My voice started to get shaky with all my crying. Tears ran down my face as he looked at me, "You were protecting yourself, Allie!" Anger started to come to me as tears fell from my eyes. I turned and punched a hole into the wall, "I was not! I was in danger! Everyone who knew me was being killed! I didn't want you to get killed, because I love you!" I stopped crying, the only thing I want to do is kill Katarina. "Even though I compelled you, I still checked on you. What did Katarina do, huh? She never came to you!" I pushed off my heels leaving Damon in the living room.

I found myself in the woods. Everything around me went by so fast, I found myself at the old fells church. I walked along side of the wall that use to be apart of the church. "Hello Alexandria." I turned around, my eyes filled with shock. "How did you get that!?" I went to run, only to be stopped by a man. "Bye Alexandria." The last words I heard when it all went black.

*Stefans POV*

"I want to go home. I miss my mom and my friends." Caroline started to calm down, her cravings are slowly getting controlled. "I know, but we need to control your hunger. Get you started on animal blood." It hurts to watch her go through this. I've been in her position, but worse. Caroline started to cry, her emotions were going crazy. "When will I-I be able to go out?" Her voice cracked alittle, she sat on the bed in the cell. "Tomorrow, I'm going to teach you to hunt for animals." She wiped her eyes, then stopped and moved her hair behind her ear. "Do you hear that?" Our eyes met as we both listened to Allie yell. All the yelling stopped and the front door slammed shut.

Allie is really upset, I've never heard her yell so loud. The cracks in her voice make me sad, she was crying. "What was all that about?" Caroline asked me while I poured animal blood into a cup for her. "I don't know honestly.." She stood close to the door waiting for the cup. "Thanks" A half weak smile showed on her face. "Welcome, I'll be back tomorrow to take you hunting." Walking away I made my way into the living room to see Damn drinking, and a gaint hole in the wall.

"Woah. What did you do?" Damon ignored me to keep drinking, all our pictures that were on that wall were on the ground. I started to clean up all the broken glass, "She just snapped." Damon started to laugh at what he just said. "She snapped because you still love Katherine. Even after everything she has done for us." I stood my ground, I agree with everything Allie said to him. Not because I love her, but because she risked alot for us. "Im not going to talk about this with you, baby brother. Goodnight." He went to walk away when I stopped him.

"If you hurt her, I'll rip your heart out." Damon's lips turned into a smirk, I wasn't surprised. "Goodnight, stefan." He pushed past me.

Tomorrow we will see how he will actually react to all this.