Baby Mikealson

|Damon's POV|

"Wake up.." A voice called out as he or she nudged me. I groaned, covering my face with my pillow. "Go. Away." I hissed, pulling the blankets up. Suddenly it became chilly in the room, I looked up to see the blanket on the ground, and Elena standing there with her arms crossed. "There's some random guy in the living room.." Elena said, I ignored her as I went and put a shirt on.

I walked out into the living room with Elena following close behind me, Carsten sat on the couch drinking bourbon. He raised his cup up at me, I nodded. Elena looked at me wanting to know who he is, I smirked pouring a glass of bourbon. She was growing impatient, "Okay, who is he?" Elena asked looking at Carsten.

"Carsten, this is Elena. Elena his is allies son." I smirked, She looked at him. No one said anything, Carsten only raised his glass to say hello. "Wait. Wait. What!?" Elena shouted, causing Carsten to jump. "Does that mean klaus is hi-" She was cut off

"Bloody hell don't you know how to speak normally!? There are others in this hell hole." Rebekah said as she walked in, ignoring the new face. Elena shrugged her shoulders, Rebekah walked into the kitchen for a blood bag. "Who was that?" Carsten asked, looking at me. I started to feel more bad for him, his aunt is a total bitch that no one likes. "That was Rebekah. Be careful, she's horrible." Elena said quietly.

"You know trying to whisper is a horrible idea. I heard what you said, doppelbitch. And I can introduce myself, thank you." Rebekah hissed, and made her way to him. "Rebekah Mikealson, pleasure I'm sure." She held her hand out waiting for him to kiss it, but he just shook it. Making me chuckle, Rebekah glared at me. I smirked and tilted my cup to her.

"Carsten." He said.

"Hmm, I'm guessing you don't know your real last name? Hmm. Lekas or Mikealson? I-I don't know, let's ask Rebekah." I smirked, looking at her. She looked at me confused, until it finally processed. Rebekah dropped everything in her hands, she covered her mouth with her hand, shaking her head. "Impossible! Mikeal killed Carsten with half our village! Whatever youre trying to pull it won't work!" Rebekah yelled, she looked at him trying to figure him out. Rebekah came at me pinning me to the wall by my throat, her eyes dilated "You will answer all my questions, truthfully. Do you understand?" I nodded then she dropped me.

"How do you know this boy is really my nephew?" Rebekah asked.

"Allies mom came to me in a dream the other night to warn her, then showed me flashbacks of allie being pregnant then to the night your village was burned down. I saw the baby's face, and heard his name." I spoke fastly, the compulsion was strong. I tried to fight it, but couldnt. Rebekah looked a Carsten still. "Tell me what the warning was." Rebekah asked, I sighed. "Great evil will soon be in Mystic Falls, it will destroy everything in its path. Allie needs to figure out who she really is, she has to believe in herself. If she doesn't the original family will be killed, only she can find her true self." I came clean, Rebekah looked at me shocked. Elena slipped out of the house to head to school. "Wait, so if my mom doesn't find herself, she will be killed?" Carsten asked concerned, I nodded. "Great. Just great, I just found her and she could possibly die." Carsten shook his head and left the house.

I poured myself another drink, "How did you find him?" Rebekah asked, you could tell that her eyes started to fill with tears. "Went to New Orleans and bam there he was." I smirked.