Prank Night

Alexandria sat on her bed covered with her blankets pulled over her as she stared at the person next to her, he was fast asleep. She couldn't help but smile as she gently moved the blanket closer on him. Alexandria gently got out of bed to walk closer to the window, she did not stay with the Mikealsons tonight. She looked out the window up at the full moon, her father was out with the other men deep in the woods. The thought of what her father is scared her deeply, she walked away from the window to her bed about to lay down until she heard the screams of Nicklaus. She ran out of her house towards the sobbing.

"Mother!! I'm so sorry!" Nicklaus yelled through his cries. He held the youngest mikealson in his arms, Nicklaus fell to his knees holding the young boy. Both covered in blood, the whole village was outside to see what was going on. Alexandria came running holding up her dress, tears streamed down her face as she saw the young boy that was alive a couple hours ago. She dropped to her knees with a hand covering her mouth, "No. No. No!" She yelled. The rest of the mikealson family had ran over. The mikealson mother came running taking her young son into her arms, "What happened!?" She screamed, sobbing rocking back and forth hoping for her son to return to the land of the living.

"We went to watch the men transform into werewolfs and he had got attacked, mother. I'm so sorry.. I'm sorry." Nic cried as he barrier his face into Alexandria's neck as they both cried together. Alexandria was crying hard, with the family who lost a loved one. Everyone in the village was crowded around with tears in their eyes. Ayana and Elizabeth both came running to Esther, "bring him back please!" Esther begged as she held him close. Ayana looked at Esther with a sad look, "The spirits won't allow it, your boy is gone." Ayana had said, holding Esther' hand.

Alexandria had let go of Nicklaus, "Mother there must be away to bring him back, please." Alexandria begged her mother, Elizabeth looked at the young mikealson who laid dead in his mother's arms. "Alexandria there is nothing that can be done." Elizabeth spoke softly to her daughter, Alexandria broke down again. She threw her self to the ground close to Esther, she grabbed ahold of the young mikealson hand. "Henrick please come back, please!" She whispered through all her tears. She held tightly onto his hand crying to the point to were she could not breath. Nicklaus came up from behind picking her up, Alexandria refused to leave. "Henrick!" She screamed, as she was pulled away from his body.

"He's gone Nic! H-hes gone!" Alexandria sobbed into Nicklaus' neck, gripping onto his shirt that was now covered in tears. That night no one could sleep, Nicklaus had taken Alexandria back to her home. He laid her in her bed besides the young sleeping boy who had not awoken from the screams and cries. Nicklaus laid on the other side of the bed next the young boy, he kissed his forehead. "I will protect, always and forever." Nicklaus had whispered.

------------------

I sat up covered in sweat, I was not were I was when I first fell asleep. I was now in a room on a bed, I looked around to find Rebekah sitting at the end of the bed with her head buried in her hands. She was crying, quickly I rushed over to her hugging her. Rebekah buried her face in my neck, our sobbing filled the room.

"You were screaming his name.." Rebekah said softly wiping her tears away. I looked at the ground still crying, Rebekah pulled me into a hug. "We all miss him." She whispered softly. After about thirty minutes later Rebekah and I made our way down to the kitchen. She had told me that was our home for now, until Nic kills Elena.