Where's Alexandria

*Damon's POV||Flashback 1864*

She's so beautiful, her gorgeous smile. Her lovely laugh as she runs around the garden. Katherine is all perfection, no flaws. I love her and she loves me, she wants to be with me forever and so do I. Alexandria always comes in the way, she doesn't agree with me drinking Katherine's blood. She doesn't agree with alot, But I'll do anything to be with Katherine.

"Hello brother." Stefan stood beside me watching Katherine, well he watches Miss Alexandria. "Stefan." I nodded to him as he started to walk over to Alexandria. Katherine had blocked his path, she smiled big with her gorgeous smile. Walking slowly I made my way to both of them. "You look lovely today, Miss Katherine." Her gaze left Stefans to mine. She smiled big, "Well Mr.Salvatore, Alexandria looks even more stunning today." Katherine's eyes directed mine to Alexandria.

She sat on the bench, under the tree in the garden. She stopped writing, to look up and see my eyes on her. Alexandria does look very stunning, but Katherine is even more beautiful. "Yes indeed, Miss Katherine." Her beautiful long curls bounced as she turned and skipped to Alexandria. I heard Katherine's lovely laugh as she pulled her friend up from the bench, both Laughing and giggling. "Let's play a game!" Katherine always loved her games.

"What's the rules?" Stefan had spoke towards Katherine, but had his eyes set on Alexandria smiling big. "There are no rules, Mr.Salvatore." She had took of running through the garden, laughing. "Come on Alexandria!" Her sweet voice called out as we chased them both.

*Present Day*

I woke up thinking about all the hints Katherine had gave me. She always pushed me towards Allie. Katherine never did really love me... No stop. She does love you. Reaching for my phone, I saw I had a missed call from Stefans little girlfriend. I'll maybe call her back later, getting up and getting dressed for the day. "You're up early." My lips turned into a small smirk as I talked, zipping up my pants. Stefan stood in the door way with his arms folded across his chest, a very serious look on his face too.

"Have you heard from Allie?" Stefan slowly made his way into the room, looking so serious. "Nope. Not since last night." After tell him, I pushed off my heels into the living room. Pouring myself a tasty glass of bourbon, when Stefan had to follow me. "Im taking Caroline hunting, if you hear from Allie call me." He's so caught up with her, when she doesn't even love him. She told him she didnt, only like a best friend. I nodded while drinking my drink.

Caroline walked into the room, "Hello blondie." My smirk returned to my face. She was smiling until she heard my voice, she still hates me. "Bye Damon." Stefan and Caroline had walked away, out of the house. Those poor rabbits that'll soon be breakfast.. My phone started vibrating loudly in my leather jacket pocket, the caller ID showed Rics name.

"Hello my vampire hunter." I downed the rest of my drink, to help control my cravings. "We have a problem Damon.." His voice sounded so serious, everyone's being serious today. "Where are you?" I could hear Jeremy in the back ground, he was freaking out. "I'll be right there."

*Gilbert house*

Walking up the porch, I knocked on the door. Hearing footsteps rush over, Jeremy had opened the door leading the way into the kitchen. "Woah what's going on here?" Bonnie, Ric, and Jeremy all stood in the kitchen with worried looks on their faces. "Someone took Elena." Boone had spoke up, looking over at me than back to Ric. "When?" I looked around at everybody waiting for an answer, why would someone take her? "Last night."