It Can't Be

Finally after our long drive we made it to the smokey mountains, only for a long hike now. The ride here was completely boring, no one would talk. But here we are hiking looking for a pack of werewolfs.. Oh on a full moon too.. My legs started to hurt, we've been walking for a while.

  "Nic.. Will you carry me?" I looked at him with puppy eyes. Nic shook his head, and started laughing alittle.

   "Why are you still here Alexandria?" Nicklaus spoke straight forward. I took the chance to mess with him.

  I giggled, then put a frown on my face. "Awh Nic, do you not like my company anymore? You use to love me being around." He kept walking ignoring my faces. I sped in front of him, stopping him in his tracks. I wrapped my arms around his neck smiling, "Do you want me to leave, Nicklaus?" I spoke inches away from his lips.

  He smirked and shoved me softly away. "If you wish to leave, then leave love. I don't need you here." Nic said while walking. I walked beside him.

   "You hurt my feelings, Nic." I said sadly, but jokingly. Stefan started to laugh, I looked at him with a death glare.

  "You don't have any feelings.. You're just a bitch with no emotions." Stefan spoke looking at me with a smirk on his face. He kept walking, but I sped to him pinning him to the ground. I shoved my hand into his chest, gripping his heart. Stefan groaned in pain, he looked at me with fearful eyes. I smirked, squeezing his heart.

  "We're here." Nic snapped, giving me a evil look to make me let go of Stefan. I pulled my hand away leaving him and his heart in place. He picked up Ray, when we walked into the middle of the camp site everyone stared. Rays body got thrown to the ground in font of them.

  "Oh my god! Ray!" A blonde headed woman yelled, running towards his body. Suddenly Ray gasped for air, he made quite a scene. "Who are you?" The girl asked looking at Stefan. Nic laughed alittle, I walked away.

  When I came back everyone looked scared as fuck. I smirked walking past some people.

  "Attention everyone, your buddy here needs human blood.. Or he'll die." Stefan announced to them.

  "Not much blood, just a taste." I said, some people looked over at me. I rolled my eyes and walked off. Suddenly Ray passed me, running. Here we go...

***Elena's POV***

   Damon's been lying to me. He's been making me feel so stupid for holding on to hope, when he's been tracking Klaus. What hurts worse is.. That all those innocent people that were killed, weren't Klaus' victim's.. They were Stefans.

   Damon broke down yelling, he saw Allie. She's the same.. More heartless. He said she took off before he could say anything, she's changed so much. Tyler has helped me he gave me a location on were Klaus might be. He says packs like to gather on a full moon, to room free away from people. I've talked Ric into taking me to this place in Memphis.

  We're close to the place, it's going to take a little to find them in the mountains. "Do you really think it's smart coming out here on a full moon?" Ric asked keeping his eyes on the road. I've kept my eyes on all the passing trees, playing with the necklace Stefan gave me.

  I sighed, "We can get him, before the moons full.." I said, I can feel Rics eyes on me for a second, but I stayed gazing out the window. After an hour we finally made it.

***Time skip***

  The walk is so horrible, but I can get him back. I will get him, back. "The sun will be setting soon." Ric said, wiping his forehead. I gave him my Gilbert ring just in case.