Finally

*Alexandria's POV*

Last night was honestly amazing everything is starting to come true, finally. Damon held on tightly to me, I couldn't move at all. I don't mind, I love this feeling. My head on his bare chest, his heart beat is slow while he sleeps. I love him, I've always loved him even when he loved Katarina. I want to show him what real love looks and feels like. My phone started to go off, I finally got out of his grip. It was a text from Caroline- "I need your help." What does she need now.. "I'll meet you at the grill, soon." I sent her a text back real quick.

"Good morning." I looked over to see Damon staring at me with his icy blue eyes. "Hey" My face lit up with a huge smile. He pulled me back to him, he was on top of me looking at my lips. Pulling him down our lips smashed together, it felt so right. We fit together like two puzzle pieces, being here with him is breathtaking. Our love would be real, being with Damon brings the good out in me. He pulled away slowly, still looking at me. "What are you doing today?" Damon's perfect, every single thing about him is perfect. "I have to meet up with Caroline soon." His face expression change to his cute pouty face.

"Ditch blondie, and stay here with me." His lips turned into a smirk while he was still on top of me, within seconds I had pinned him to the bed. "I wish." I whispered softly before kissing him one last time, I got up from the bed and started to walk away. "Where are you going?" A smirk came to my face as I turned and looked at him, "wouldn't you like to know." I shot him a wink, before walking into his bathroom. Undressing I stepped into his shower, letting the hot water run down my body. Steam filled the glass doors.

I jumped to the feeling of hands on my waist, turning quickly around Damon had his gorgeous smirk on his face. "Yes I would like to know." God he's so perfect. "Bite me." My smart comment made him smile. His lips met mine, he started to kiss my collarbone, then my back hit the wall. Damon continued kissing my neck, then the sharp pain of his fangs pierced into my neck. I gasped in pleasure as he drink my blood.

---------------------------------------

Finally I got to the Grill to meet Caroline, since Damon made me late. I guess Bonnie harnessed all the power from the dead witches. "There you are!" Caroline rushed over to me. "Where have you been?" Her eyes grew big when she saw Damon walk in behind me. "Here you left your phone." He handed my phone to me. Caroline still looked at us both. "Did you- Are you two?" My cheeks started to heat up, my smile showed. "Oh. My god! You guys!" She started to smile big, "Okay blondie, what's going on?" Damon had changed the subject.

We all sat down at a booth, "Klaus is here." My stomach dropped, eyes grew big. "How do you know?" Fear started to come to me, he's going to dagger me and spread me across the ocean. "He made the first move.. We don't know what he looks like, that's why we need you." Im tempted to run for the hills again, but I can't leave them here. "He compelled a girl at school today, to tell Elena to save her the last Dance tonight." Of course he would. Sounds like something he'd do. Nicklaus can't ever just do things normally, he has to make a big scene.

The running stops today. "Well you guys.. Guess we're going to a school dance." I sighed loudly, "Text Bonnie tell her tonight it's happening. Damon get Ric to put us on the chaperone list. all eyes on Elena tonight. You know what text everyone, meeting at the boarding house." I got up to leave, but Damon grabbed my arm stopping me. "You okay?" He's eyes looked deeply into mine. "Just need some air." He nodded and let me go.