Piss Off

Have you ever felt your mouth go dry, eyes go wide, palms get sweaty because you see someone you haven't seen in years? No words come out of your mouth, but your mind runs wild. You lose your voice when you try to speak, tears just fill your eyes because you're so happy. You have so many questions but you can't seem to ask, you just run into their arms for a huge hug, letting the tears run down your face. That's how it is for me once I saw his face. I've lost him years ago, but now he's right here in front of me with the biggest smile ever.

  "H-how are you here?" My voice cracked.

  My face was buried into his neck as he had a firm grip on me. Holding me close to him. I pulled away smiling with tears in my eyes, his hand came to my face wiping away my tears.

  "I've been here all along, Allie."

  The other vampire's around us watched in confusion, they have no idea who I am. But that will change soon, because I'm home. I'll be taking over once again with him by my side. Just like the old days until I was ran out of the city, Only to look back to watch as it burned down.

  "Marcel I've missed you so much!" I spoke with a huge smile

  "We have alot to catch up on. Mark, there Will be a gathering tonight tell everyone, now all of you leave us to talk." Marcel spoke to one of his men, Mark nodded and the rest left us alone. We walked into the living room taking a seat, as one of the compelled maids got us both drinks. It feels great to be back home, but his smell still fills the whole house. I can't get him off my mind, I miss him. But why? A thousand years of love would do that to you.

  "Hows klaus?" He asked.

  "Um, klaus and i. We aren't together, he kind of did something to break us apart.." I spoke quickly, tipping back my drink.

  "We all know the famous Nicklaus Mikealson and Alexandria Mikealson can't stay away from eachother, you'll be back together." His words do make sense, but I can't agree with them. Klaus has caused nothing but pain to me. I'll always love him, but I can't be with him. With all his mistakes, and what nots. I can't keep going back to him, I've done that all my life. I run, then find him.

  "This time is different Marcel, I can't keep doing this. I'll always be the original wife, and I'll always love him. But-" He cut me off

  "But you're tired of it all? I get it. I've seen the way you two fight, but you're both good for eachother. A love like the one you two share is hard to find." He's right. Our love is one of a kind, a thousand years of love. Klaus and I have fought eachother for years, but we would fight for one another. We would die for eachother, our bond is strong.

  "We will tell the people that the Queen of New Orleans has returned home, tonight." Marcel spoke with a grin on his face.

----------------

  Here I am walking down the streets of New Orleans, every street I walk down holds a memory of klaus and I. We both adore New Orleans, it's our city. We built all of this, then it was taken away from us. We were forced to run and hide once again as our city burnt down to the ground. As I walk a night walker runs into me knocking me to the ground.

  "Well what do we have here? A young girl walking around all alone." He smirked.

  I was quick on my feet looking him in the eyes, "I wouldn't fuck with me. I've had a rough couple days." I growled. Quickly I was pinned to the wall by the man, his teeth ripping into my neck. My body getting weak, until I use all my strength to push him off as my eyes change golden yellow.