Dear Diary

Dear Diary,

It's been three days since we last saw Nicklaus, well Nicklaus in Rics body.. Nic let Ric go, but caused a big problem when he did. Jenna knows everything about us, She knew that Ric wasn't in the right mind at the time. Jenna shouldnt have been involved in all this, but the lying needed to stop. The full moon is fastly approaching. Elena isn't very worried, she has told me many times she just wants to just give herself over. I can't let her do that, it would destroy Stefan. I can't let him go through that like Damon did. He deserves to be happy for once in his life. I will do everything I can to find another way, Elijah did. I'll need to speak with him.

Damon has been very caring and protective, with a lot of jealousy. He and his brother have gotten into many arguments, over the littlest things. Stefan has finally talked with me, he was upset about Damon and I sleeping together. Explaining my love for Damon to Stefan was difficult, he was heart broken again. When I'm with Damon I feel like everything is perfect, he loves me and I love him. He has made it very clear to me that he loves me. There are times where Elena and him look at each other, not with hateful eyes but something else.. They seem to be getting closer, as friends? Hopefully. Elena has become my close friend, she talks to me alot more now. She tells me her problems and helps me with mine, if she can.

Yesterday was not the best day. Elena had been taken, when we finally got to her she was unconscious and bleeding. I made Damon take her to the hospital, our blood wouldn't heal her. He wasn't happy about leaving me alone to take care of the people who took her, but after arguing he took her. I did a horrible thing last night, I never wanted it to happen but I couldn't help myself. I was weak, I could barely walk. After Damon left with Elena, I was staked multiple times. I lost so much blood, when I finally killed the two witches I couldn't make it home. I stumbled across a man walking his dog, I killed him. I tried so hard to control myself, but the taste of his blood was delightful. I severed his limbs, and dragged his body into the woods. I feel so horrible for what I did, I promised myself I wouldn't kill anyone. I was to weak to even think about my promise to myself, I wanted his blood. I still want to feed, I want to feed until I'm high off human blood honestly.

Nicklaus knows about Elena being taken. We have no idea who he will go after, but everyone is getting watched closely. Stefan is staying at Elena's tonight to protect her family, Damon and I will be keeping watch around Bonnies house, and Tylers. Caroline is staying with Bonnie, and Tyler is a new friend I met while I was in town. Hes very kind, he's a Lockwood. All Lockwood have a dirty secret, but Matt is best friends with Tyler so I promised to check on them. I hope Nicklaus won't kill or hurt anyone, but it is Nic. He doesn't care for anyone but himself, he never acted this way. Nic use to be very happy, so was I we had everything we always wanted before we turned..