It's Me Or Her

Bodies. Bodies everywhere, all around me. Shifting my head to the side I came face-to-face with another dead body. Slowly raising up and looking around you can see about twenty bodies around the room drained of blood. The room I'm in looks awfully familiar. Walking into the bathroom I grabbed each side of the sink, as memories of last night with Klaus came back. Looking up my eyes grew big. Standing there covered in blood, dry blood that isn't mine. My hair a mess, makeup all over my face with blood. Quickly I stripped my bra and underwear down, getting in the hot shower. I watched as all the blood ran down my body to the drain. After I was clean I got out wrapping myself in a towel and walking out of the room. I came to a complete stop when seeing Rebekah and Damon talking. I cleared my throat gaining their attention.

"I better get going." Rebekah spoke quickly then opened the door to reval none other than the famous Elena Gilbert. "Oops." Is all I heard as Rebekah left. Elena came rushing in as I still stood there smiling. She must have not noticed me as she slapped Damon across the face. I laughed loudly, her head snapped in my direction. I covered my mouth to try and stop laughing. I watched as she yelled about how Rebekah tried to kill her the other night, but I couldn't keep my eyes off her neck. The way she shouted made her vein pop out, my gums started to ache, throat slowly starting to burn. I want to drain her dry. I need to drain her dry.

"Allie?"

I was snapped out of my thoughts, quickly I felt my face go back to normal. My eyes met Damon's as he stood in front of me with a worried face. His hands placed on my shoulders, his mouth moved as he spoke but I couldn't make out what he was saying. Icy blue eyes looked deep into mine, everything started to look fuzzy. My head started to hurt. Clenching onto Damon's shirt as I let out a loud scream. My bones started to break. A second pair of fangs began to grow in my gums making the pain worse. Falling to the ground I felt my right arm snap. Damon and Elena looked at me with a fearful look. My eyes flashed golden yellow.

"Elena, Run! Now!" Damon screamed, she didn't have to be told twice.

Within seconds I was on all fours, with paws. The smell of blood filled the air around me. My ears perked up to the sound of running, Damon must have smelled and heard the same, he looked at the open front door then back at me, quickly he was out the door with me right after him.

*Elena's POV*

I have no idea where I'm running to, all I know is I'm in the woods with a gash on my leg. Blood running down staining my jeans as I run. My heart is racing beating so fast it might jump out of my chest. Looking back to see no one behind me, slowly coming to a stop I hid behind a tree. Trying to control my breathing. Suddenly the sound of twigs snapping caught my attention. Covering my mouth I peeked around the tree to see better. Nothing was there or around me, sighing I removed my hand from my mouth letting my back slide down the tree. Opening my eyes once I was sat with my back to the tree I came face-to-face with bright golden yellow eyes.

"Shit." I mumbled out

Allie stepped closer to me, growling. My heart started to beat fast once again. Without thinking I jumped up taking off running. I know I can't out run her but it's worth a shot. My legs started to ache from all the running. As I keep running bushes start to come into view, my speed increased. Running through the bushes my eyes grew wide as I ended up rolling down. My body hits rocks, twigs, and then mud.

"Ahh" I groaned.

Warm liquid ran down my face, slowly I brought my hand to my forehead. Wincing in pain as I touched the open cut, blood covered my fingers. I felt as I was paralyzed not being able to move without hurting. The bushes at the top of the hill started to move causing me to panic. Soon enough I locked eyes with Allie once again. Jumping down she was inches from my face, her growls filling my ears, sharp teeth showing. Her growls grew louder as she went to attack, clenching my eyes tight shut I waited for the pain. But it never came. Allie laid next to me naked with a snapped neck, I looked up to see the person who saved me.