Chapter 21: Speechless

"Regina?"  He asked under his breath.

   "I-I-just don't know what to say!" She was so out of words.

   "Just say yes or no."  He beamed.

   "Yes."  She breathed out.

   "Yes?"

   "Yes, yes, I'll marry you!"  She jumped into him, and he held her tight.

   He was ecstatic.  So was she, but she was more nervous than anything.

    "I love you."  Regina said in his neck.

    "I love you to, so much."  He lifted her head kissed her passionately and long.

   "Ya know if we stop kissing you could see the ring."  He said and she laughed, their foreheads against each other.

   He took the ring and her hand.  He slid the ring on her finger.  He looked up a her and she looked into blue eyes.  He looked into her big brown eyes and his mind flashed back.

"Regina? Wake up-". He couldn't see her beautiful eyes, they were closed. He shook her. "C'mon wake up!" He shook her again. His heart was in his throat.

"Mom?" The boy asked, he was so worried. He kept staring at her hoping he'd see her eyes again. Regina! He screamed in his mind, no spoken words.

Then those big dark eyes fluttered open.  He was so relieved.  But, he didn't show that much.  He truly cared about the mayor's well-being.  But, why, why he suddenly so attracted to her? 

      David snapped out of his flashback.  He grabbed Regina's hand.  "Let's go home and celebrate with Henry."  He said taking her to the truck.

...

   They opened the door and Henry slammed into Regina.  Hugging her tightly.

   "Did you say yes?!  Did you say yes?!" 

   "Yes?  You knew about this?" 

   "I helped pick out the ring!"  Henry cheered.

   "Did you now?"  Regina turned to David and he wrapped his arms around her waist.

  "He's a good picker."  David chuckled.
Regina giggled.

  "Indeed he is."  She kissed him passionately.

   "Guys?"  Henry said looking away.

   "Oh right." 

    "How about we have some popcorn and watch a movie?"  Henry offered.

   "Sounds great."  David said holding Regina's hand.

...

   "Alright what movie?"  Henry asked looking through some DVDs. 

   "How about Back to the Future." Regina said and picked out the DVD.  "It's a good movie." 

   "Ok.  But, what's it about?"

   "You'll have to find out."  David said and wrapped an arm around Regina's shoulders.

...

   "She kissed her own son?!"  Henry said disgusted.  "Why did you let me watch this?"  They chuckled.

   "Shh, watch."

   "I hate that Biff guy."  David whispered.

...

   Regina fell asleep on David.  He thought she looked so cute when she was sleeping so he kissed the top of her head, and brought the blanket up wrapped it around her.  The movie ended.  Henry went upstairs, mainly because David had fallen asleep as well, on the couch.

They were engaged. The Evi- the Queen and Prince Charming were getting married. It's funny how love works.

------
Probably the shortest chapter I'll ever write, but it's a very key chapter, and requested quickly, so I'm being generous by giving you a sweet little chapter.

'Biff; Biff Tannen' character belongs to the 'Back to the Future' franchise.