Chapter 39: A Little Queen

Regina came home with Henry's medicine, food for the week, and her pregnancy test.  David was at work and Regina had the day off since it was Saturday. 

   She set the test in her bathroom and brought a glass of water and some medicine for Henry. 

   "Henry, sweetheart I'm home."  She knocked lightly on the door.  "How are you feeling?"  She asked softly. 

   "Not so good."  He grumbled and then coughed.  She felt his forehead. 

   "You do have a bit of a temperature."  She checked it with a thermometer and it was 100 degrees Fahrenheit.  "Let's get that down."  She placed a wet washcloth on his forehead and he sat up to take some meds.

   She kissed the top of his head.  "Get some rest."  Then she left the room.

   I can do this.  It'll probably be negative, but I'll give it a try.  She went into her bathroom.

...

   She waited for the results and was pacing back in forth in the bathroom.  It was a newer on so it beeped when the results were in.  She gasped.

   Positive.  It's positive.  "Oh my God!"  She was freaking out.  "This can't be!" 

...

   "Red!"  She shouted on the phone.

   "Yeah Gina what's wrong-"

   "I-I-I took a pregnancy test-". Red's eyes lit up and she was squealing.  "And  and its positive!"

   "You're pregnant?!"

   "I guess so!  But...I can't be."

   "Why not you and David did the funky so that makes a little Gina or David." 

   "But Red!!!  I can't have children."

   "Why?"

   "Because when I was still queen I did something really stupid."  She said shamefully. 

   "What?"  Red asked getting sort of mad at past Regina.

   "I drank an infertility potion."

   "Regina!  Look those test are usually pretty accurate so clearly that curse has been lifted."

   "What if David leaves me?"

   "Regina Mills!!  David loves you and he won't leave you!!! If he did I'd kick him in the balls.  I won't have to do that because he won't leave you." 

   "Thanks Red.  It's just I'm scared, what if the baby doesn't like me?"

   "She or he will love you.  You're a great mother, Regina.  Your my best friend and I love ya."

   "Thanks." 

   "Oh and Regina this guy at the diner.  His name is Jefferson."

   "Yeah."  Regina couldn't stop smiling. 

   "He keeps giving me a 50% tip.  He always smiles at me and looks a lower than he should be."

   Regina started laughing.

   "Do you have something to do with this?"  Red said accusingly. 

   "Maybe."  She chuckled.  "He's...an old friend.  He's a bit odd, but he has a daughter and doesn't have many friends."

   "Oh."

   "You should give him a chance, wolfie." She teased. 

   "Who was he back in the our world?"

   "The Mad Hatter."

   "Oh crazy boy I like it.  He's kind of cute.  Well enough about me, Gina take care of yourself."  Regina smiled.  "Are you gunna tell David?"

   "When he gets home, I suppose." 

   "Alright.  Congrats Gina!  Bye."

   "Thanks Red...bye."  They hung up and Regina sighed.

   Oh boy...I'm pregnant I'm freaking pregnant. 

...

   David finally got home and Regina ran to the door and kissed him hard.  He fell into wall.

   "Whoa babe, calm down."  He said and kissed her again.  "What's going on?"

   "Great things!  Great things David!"

   "What great things?!"  He held her elbows and his bright blue eyes went big in anticipation. 

   She could barely get the words out of her mouth.  "I'm pregnant."

"You're pregnant?!" He jumped and spun her around.

"Yes and hush, Henry might hear."

"Sorry...how is he doing?"

"He's still sick, maybe the good news we'll cheer him up."

"Let's tell together my queen." He shook his head. "I can't believe I'm going to have a little you or me."

"I think it'll be little queen."

"How so sure?"

"I just feel it."

"I love you and my little queen or Prince." He kissed her and then went upstairs.

...

The couple entered Henry's room. "Henry, honey. David and I have some news." Max shot his head up and barked.

"Yes you can join in too, Max." Regina said and petted his head.

"Is something wrong?" Henry asked groggily.

"No not at all." David smiled and wrapped his arm around her shoulders.

Henry's brows furrowed. "I'm pregnant."

"Really?!" Henry jumped out of bed, the good news almost like an instant medicine. He hugged her tightly and Max was jumping around. "So I'm gunna be a big brother?!"

"Yep." Regina answered.

...

They had their little queen.

Rosa Eve Mills

Rosa: The Rose Ball where they fell in love
Eve: For their life.

They lived happily ever after. 

---------------------------------------------

Thanks for reading!  That's all folks! 

I have another story coming after this.  It's MadQueen (Jefferson and Regina)
It'll look like this:

  It's MadQueen (Jefferson and Regina)It'll look like this:

Not that blurry, but you get the point.  So once it's up go and check it out! 

-OUAT_7