Chapter 3

《 one week later 》

~ Ryder's P.O.V ~

I let out a yawn as I curled into Calum's side, burying my face in his neck. The kids and I have been staying with him since I found out that Michael cheated on me. I still love Michael and I miss him so much but I can't get over the fact that he cheated on me and had a child with another women and kept it a secret for over 3 years. I thought we were going to be honest with each other and never cheat but I guess all the things he said were all just lies.

"What are you thinking about?" Calum leaned down and kissed my forehead while gently stroking my hair.

"Michael." I said causing all of Calum's actions to stop and him to tense up before releasing a frustrated sigh.

"He cheated on you, Ry. You really need to get over him, he obviously doesn't deserve you." I sighed as I let my fingers mindlessly trace over the tattoo Calum has of my name.

"I know but I care about him a lot. I know you don't understand and I don't expect you to. I just hope you respect my decision." I felt Calum gently rub my leg that was draped over his waist.

"Have you spoken to Eliana recently?" I tensed up at the mention of her name. Of course I haven't spoken to Eliana why would I want to after what she did.

"No, have you?" I asked pulling away from Calum but of course his grip on my leg got tighter

"No but I saw her a few weeks ago around Niall's house, she looks pregnant." I just rolled my eyes at his statement

"Are Eliana and Niall talking again?" I said completely ignoring the fact that she might be pregnant

"I don't know but I know he still cares about her. I know that he's keeping something from us but I don't know what it is." I nod in response getting comfortable in the calm silence as I gently traced over Calum's jawline with my finger. "Why him?" I raised an eyebrow

"Why who? What are you talking about?" Calum turned on his side so that his eyes were now staring into Mine.

"Why Michael? Why are you willing to give him another chance after he cheated on you and had a child? I never cheated on you and you know that. Why didn't you give me another chance? I was your husband, I protected you and didn't care if I was putting my own life in danger as long as I knew that you and our babies were okay. I loved you first and made sure Michael never hurt you, I gave up all my friends and my whole life just to move away and make sure you always felt safe and never had to worry. Do you know how much this hurts? Do you know how it feels to watch the love of your life be with one of your old best friends?" Calum's bottom lip was trembling as tears brimmed his eyes. I placed my hand on his cheek before placing a soft kiss on his lips but before I could pull away Calum's arms wrapped around my waist and pressed me against him harder before kissing me with so much longing and passion I almost moaned.

I ran my hands through his soft hair as his hands trailed down to my ass before giving it a spank then tightly squeezing my bum causing me to moan and deepen the kiss. I missed the feeling of his lips on mine and the way his kiss always made my heart beat like a drum. I missed us, the passion and love we had before the drama with Michael and Ashton came back. I never knew I could feel such love and passion before I met Michael and Calum.

All too soon Calum pulled away panting. He placed a kiss on my cheek before burying his face in the crook of my neck and kissing before sucking causing me to moan. He pulled back, now looking in my eyes again

"I love you." His eyes searched mine for any type of emotion

"I love you too." The words slipped before I could stop them causing the biggest smile to take over Calum's features as his eyes twinkled with so much joy.