Alternate Chapter 3

(I changed Jamie/Raven's name to Nala)

~ Ryder's P.O.V ~

I smiled as Michael kissed each of my knuckles then kissing my finger tips. Michael has been really attentive to my needs and hasn't really left me alone since some pyscho delivered a box with my dog's head in it. I know Michael's hiding something from me but at this point I just hope it stays hidden. I know that whatever he's hiding could break us. I would rather be clueless than be fighting an on going battle. I love Michael so much and it kind of hurts that he still hides things from me but I guess it's the only thing that keeps us from fighting.

"What are you thinking about?" Michael kissed my shoulder

"Us" Michael kissed my nose before speaking

"what about us?" I sighed before climbing on his lap and kissing his lips.

"it's not important. I'm just happy we finally have peace." Michael's phone buzzed on the dresser causing him to tense up and me to roll my eyes in annoyance and lay down beside him.

Michael reached for his phone and quickly opened a message from a random number I have never seen before. I tried not to be nosy but my curiosity got the best of me

'12:00am Clifford, if you don't have my money by then you and your bitch of a wife will be sorry.'

Who in the hell is calling me a Bitch? That person doesn't know me enough to say that and even if they did they still don't have the right to disrespect me Like that and what's going to happen at 12? Should I ask Michael or should I just wait until then. Maybe I should wait, every time I get involved in things something bad always happens.

"Michael?" He quickly locked his phone before looking at me

"Yeah, babe?" I could tell that he was nervous by the way he could make perfect eye contact with me.

"Whatever is going on you can tell me, It can't be that bad." Michael let out a sigh before engulfing me in a tight hug

"It is that bad and I know the moment that you find out you will never look at me the same way but I hope you realize I did it for you." He said stroking my hair

"Why won't you just tell me?" I said looking up at him

" Because I want our last few hours before 12 to be happy because I'm not sure if you'll still love me when you find out what I've done." I could see his eyes become glassy as he kissed my temple letting a stray tear fall.

"No matter what you do I will always love you Michael, I thought I proved that when I came back to you. Do you not trust that I love you enough to forgive you for what you did?" Michael let out a chuckle before speaking

"I love you but you and I both know that's bullshit, you don't just forgive and let things go." I giggled knowing he was right but I'm scared to find out what he did because now the fear that it might break us started to build inside me.

~ Ashton's P.O.V ~

"Again daddy" I chuckled as B
Nala came running towards me with the biggest smile. I quickly picked her up and raised my arms so that she was in the air "daddy I'm an aiwplane" Nala said not being able to pronounce the 'r' in airplane causing me to smile at how adorable see is.