Alternate Chapter 1

~ Michael's P.O.V ~

(3 years Later)

My eyes slowly shuttered open, the light from the sun hitting my skin. My eyes quickly adjusted to the light and the moment they did the biggest smile took over my features. The love of my life, my wife was sleeping next to me. Her curls cascaded over her face, her tan skin glistened as the sun hit it. The sheets barely covering her nude body that was littered with marks from last night's activity. Her plump lips almost pouting.

I finally got what I wanted, what I need. The love of my life, and my kids, I finally got my family. I know I don't deserve them but I won't let them go. They're what I fought so hard for, what I cried for and I finally got them. I never thought I'd be the type of guy to say 'I love you' or 'I want to spend the rest of my life with you' and other shit like that but something about Ryder made me change my mind. She made me see a future that I loved more than drugs, sex and money. One that was filled with love and happiness.

"Are you done staring yet?" She said suprising me as a smile crossed her lips and her eyes fluttered open

"Sorry, babe" I said pulling her against me before kissing her lips then her forehead.

"Today is London's birthday." I could hear the depression in her voice causing me to raise an eyebrow

"What's wrong with celebrating London's birthday?" I kissed her shoulder

"It's not about celebrating her birthday its the fact that it's also Adam's birthday and he's not here. I miss him, Michael. He was my son and I lost him." I could see the tears rolling down her face like an endless waterfall.

"I know it hurts but it will get better. Be happy that you got to spend time with him no matter how short it was. I get that it hurts but soon the pain will go away and you'll remember only the good memories and let the painful ones go." She buried her face In the crook of my neck

"I love you." I smiled as she mumbled the words against my neck. I pulled her on top of me causing the sheets to drop from her grip and reveal her chest. I bit my lip at the sight of her naked and on top of me.

"I love you too." I groaned as she slightly shifted causing her bare crouch to rub against mine

"You know what I just realized?" She placed her hands on my chest and started to trace the tattoo of her name.

"What?" I said trying to restrain myself from touching her warm soft body. She leaned down close to my ear before speaking

"I've never been on top before." She nibbled on my earlobe before grinding against me causing me to let out a moan I didn't know I was holding. Ryder pulled away, now looking in my eyes with the biggest smirk on her face. She raised her self up before lining my length up with dripping core.

"Don't tease me." I groaned as she circled my tip around her core

"Beg." She bit her lip trying to contain her smirk. My jaw clenched as I tried to contain my whimper

"I need you. Please Just do something, anything." Ryder was now full on smirking. She completely pulled away from me and climbed off the bed taking the sheets with her and wrapping it around her body.

"Where are you going?" I practically whined

"To take a shower." She said walking towards the bathroom.

"What am I suppose to do about this?" I gestured to my member. Ryder looked over her shoulder at my length then up at me before speaking.

"You have a hand don't you" She said as she walked into the bathroom letting the blanket dropping from her body causing me to moan at the sight as she closed the door behind her.