Alternate Chapter 7

~ Jonah's P.O.V ~

"Fuck baby girl, you look so good on your knees." Ryder was current crawling towards me. Her bottom lip taken between her teeth and her body completely bare but the best part of this moment would have to be that she's Michael's wife and she has no clue who I am.

She got close and kissed the tip causing me to bite my lip. She started leaving soft kisses all over causing me to get frustrated.

"Will you just suck it already?" I tried to thrust forward but she pushed me back.

"Tell me your name and I will." She had a seductive look in her eyes that almost made me tell her my name but I couldn't, I wouldn't.

"Dylan." I made up a random name off the top of my head. She had a look of hurt in her eyes that she quickly blinked away before standing to her feet.

"I'm not feeling so well so I think I'm going to go, sorry." She was about to walk away but I pulled her back until her back was pressed against my chest.

"So allow me to make you feel better." I trailed kisses from her neck to her shoulder before she pushed me back.

"You can't." She coldly stated before picking up her clothes about to walk into my bathroom.

"Can I at least have a kiss?" I called behind her causing her to turn around and raise an eyebrow.

"Just one kiss." She stated walking towards me and shut her eyes, puckering up her lips. I smirked before dropping to my knees and grabbed her thighs causing her eyes to snap open.

"What are you doing?" She tried to push me back

"I said I wanted to kiss you and you said I could." I started rubbing her thighs.

"Yeah but I didn't mean...." I placed a long lick on her clit causing her to stop speaking and moan. I swiped my tongue over her center causing her to whimper and look down at me before running her hands through my hair and pulling. I pulled away causing her to raise an eyebrow in confusion

"Thanks for the kiss." I smirked standing to my feet.

"Are you joking?" She asked clearly sexually frustrated.

"No? You said you weren't feeling well so I thought you'd want to go home, unless you want to stay and lay with me." I said teasingly as if I was confused as to why she was annoyed

"I want to lay with you." She said with so much lust. It took everything in me not to smirk. I walked to my bed and laid down, pulling the sheets over my naked body before throwing the sheet on the other side of the bed back, signaling for her to climb in.

She swayed over to me and crawled into the bed with a smirk. Once she was right above me I placed a quick kiss to her lips and turned on my side.

"Goodnight." I stated closing my eyes. I could hear her huff in annoyance almost making me chuckle.

"I am practically throwing myself at you and you're going to sleep? You know what fuck this, I'm leaving. " she tried to climb off the bed but I grabbed her arms and pulled her back so that she fell on the bed and I was now on top.

"If you wanted me to fuck you all you had to do was ask, princess." I whispered in her ear as I kissed her neck causing her to moan. I Began to trail my hands down to where she needed me most. I began to rub her clit causing her to raise her hips and moan. I moved so my body was in between her legs and spread them wider before slamming into her.