Track #7 I need you, plant girl.

Track #7

I need you, plant girl.

I was really nervous in going back, I had successfully escaped from his 'knee down' command. Don't ask how, I don't even know how I managed but I did. I took the knob in between my hands and silently opened the door. I could hear a couple of voices in the main room, but I paid no mind into that. My goal was to water the plants and leave unseen.

"Drew," I heard a voice say, "We know he was an ass but you had no right on doing what you did."

"You should had asked us," another completely different voice said. I didn't really want to listen but my ears couldn't block the sound. I opened the kitchen cabinets slowly as I tried to reach for the water container.

"Fuck," I said as my short arms failed me. Due to my height and hight of the cabinets, my hands advocated to, unconsciously, throw the container at my head.

"Who's there?" I heard Drew's voice call out. I was still a bit dumb folded by the impact but I managed to whine about it. "It's you again!" He said as I touched the huge bump in my head. "What happened?" He asked as he took a step closer to me, he took a look at the scene and smirked. "Did the bucket fall and hit your head?"

"Jerk," I said with eyes full of tears as he and his friends chuckled.

"Aww, come on. Next time I'll try to put the bucket in a place of your reach." His friends chuckled in the background, "Like the floor maybe?" He displayed that hateful smirk again and again.

"Very funny," I said as I took the freaking container in hands, ready to fill it with water. I just wanted to leave, I felt so humiliated and embarrassed. This types of things only happened in the most inconvenient places. I tried to avoid eye contact as much as possible, "Excuse me." I called to the barrier of boys.

"Oh sorry," they said as they moved out of the way, I smiled thankfully and proceed to water the plants. "You have a water girl? Why do you even need that? Can't you water your plants yourself?" One of his friends pointed out.

"I can't water my plants and feed York while I'm gone," The Man-eating devil made it's big appearance as Drew patted him. "You know how much he hates those animal hotels."

"You do realize it's a baby tiger, right?" Someone directed his attention to me. "I don't think any animal hotel would take him. He probably eat the other dogs." I jumped out at the tiger's sight, "She doesn't look much of the pet lover." His friend informed Drew of my horror.

"She looks even terrified to touch York," His other friend said. I raised my eyebrown, whas I the only one sane in this room? Who in their right mind would get close to a TIGER? I took a good look at those guys. They were only two of them, both were tall. One of them had hard brown eyes and long hair. While the other guy had blue ones and blonde hair.

"How could someone be terrified of such beautiful creature," Drew said in a baby like voice as he kissed his pet. I made a face at the scene, like that cannibal could eat his face! It's a tiger! What the heck is wrong with this dude? Why does he own a tiger?

"Let's get to business, let's try this one more time." The three of them gathered their instruments and to my surprise they started to play. I looked at them, the blue eyes guy took out his guitar and began to play. The brown eyed one played with his hands against the wooden table.

It was just the beat of the music, no vocals but the instruments. The one with the blue eyes was cute. He had honey colored hair and he played what looked to be the main guitar. The brown eyed had long black hair and he just seemed to measure the beats of the song.

They all seemed too into the song, I watched them hypnotized. I just loved their sync and how in serious they were when doing music. Suddenly the magical moment was interrupted with silence. "Now we just need the lyrics," They all sighed, Drew seemed highly worried.

"We can do it. It's just some stupid lyrics, I mean Nirvana made a ton of senseless lyrics." The black hair guy said.

"I don't think Kurt would do 'senseless' lyrics," Drew whispered. I just stood there watching as they tried to solve their issue. I felt like I was not suppose to hear this conversation or being there.

"Okay, maybe if I," Drew began to play his bass and start playing again. He began to write in some kind of notebook. "How's that bricklaying coming? How's your time going. Fuck it doesn't sound right."

"Look Drew, we are leaving. Don't try too hard," The drummer said as he stood up, so did his blue-eyed friend. Drew didn't even seemed to notice, he looked so frustrated scrabbling and erasing furiously from his book. I looked away and tried to focus on my stuff, whatever he did was not my problem. I continued fooling with the plants and feeding York's plate with cat food.

"It was nice meeting you, water girl," The blue-eyed boy said as he closed the door. I smiled at him and continued watering the plants. A few minutes later, just when I was about to leave, I looked back at the main room. Drew was still there, he was still frustratedly writing in his notebook.

"How's that bricklaying coming? How's your mother doing, is that moving? Fuck. Fuck. Fuck." He said as he shook his head. I bit my lips and sighed. "I make worst lyrics than that dude" He pulled his hair out and sighed. He looked so frustrated that I had this urge to help him out.

"Is that bridge getting built? Are your hands getting filled?" I silently whispered as I sat besides him. I felt my cheeks getting hotter and hotter, I couldn't stop this comfortableness. He looked up to me, at first he was all dazzle and confused. Then he wrote in his book and took his guitar in hands.

"How's that bricklaying coming? Is that bridge getting build? Are your hands getting filled?" His voice was like food, I closed my eyes listening attentively to his music. Suddenly he stopped, he looked up to me with a genuine smile, "That was not half bad, plant girl. Where did you learn to be so poetic?"

I blushed, "I have always loved writing, and I mean poetry was like a second nature to me."

"Maybe...can you stay, plant girl?" He asked hopefully. My breath got caught in my lungs, I looked confused at him.

"What?"

"I need you, plant girl." He said with his green eyes set on mine.