Track #2 For The Innuendo Album

Dedicated to Nutellanight for being the first one on voting! :D thank you very much and she likes imagine dragons I'm sorry I just had too.

Track #2 

For The Innuendo Album

"Danielle?" I heard my name being called out, Clairen had finally arrived. I was crying that day, I hadn't found anything that made me feel 'prettier', and instead everything I had tried out made me feel worse and worst. I swear for the innuendo album, I just wanted to be someone else.

I finally gave up and decided that I would go with some jeans and this oversize t-shirt that I had taken from dad's closet, a Pink Floyd shirt with the usual triangle and the rainbow coming out of it. It didn't actually make me feel any better.

Clearing entered the room without even knocking, making me jump out and try to hide out my tears. She looked, like always, pretty. She was wearing this black shirt that showed her belly, tight high waisted skinny jeans and her hair was loosened into beautiful curls.

"Wow," She said. "You look hot." And unlike those stories, in which the character actually looks hot, she meant this sarcastically. I felt my eyes tearing up, it hurt me like a punch in my stomach. It hurt me not to be Clairen, the girl that got all the boys crawling for her attention, and I hated even more that clearing, maybe or not unconsciously, seemed to emphasize to my face.

But instead of telling her how I actually felt, I ignored it, like I always do. I tried to make it sound like a joke, or at least acting as if It hadn't affected me.

"Oh, shut up, you make me feel awful.", I said sarcastically, but in reality, I wanted to say; Oh, shut up, you make me feel awful because I don't look like you.

"Here, let me help you out," She said as she entered inside of my closet. She didn't even have to try, I couldn't even stare properly at Clairen, just looking at her would made feel worst. She handed me a few shirts, but nothing seemed to please me fully "Take this," she said as she handed me a pair of shorts-shorts. "And give me that t-shirt," I delivered it to her. She closed the closet's door and I could hear a couple of noises inside, she was searching for something.

"Do you have scissors in here?" She asked me and my eyes went wide open.

"Why? What are you doing?" I said as I tried to open the closet door like crazy, "You locked it?" My eyes widen, "Why? What are you doing, you crazy Edward scissor hands!" But it was too late, once Clairen had opened the door my shirt was no longer save-able. She gave me my shirt with such a smirk! That bitch had cut down my dad's t-shirt. She had cut my favorite shirt!

"Put it on," She ordered me.

"Fuck you!" I screamed as I ripped away from her claws, "Dude! Why would you cut it?"

"Because it looks way better!"

"I'm gonna cut your clothes! You just cut my PINK FLOYD'S shirt," She rolled her eyes clearly not understanding the value of it and forcefully tried to put me the shirt on.

"S-Stop It Clairen!" I said as I felt the shirt's neck chocking me, "C-clairen! You are so immature!" The shirt blinded my view, but I was able to push away Clairen's body, and as I tried to lower my body to escape from Clairen, she leaned herself further towards me.

"Just put it on! You damn- ." Clairen fought back as she arched further.

"Dude, ouch!" Clairen pulled my hair in the process making me groan in pain, "STOP IT!" I screamed, but she refused to back down, in fact, she leaned further as the shirt covered my body. "I'm still wearing the other shirt underneath!" I used both of my hands to push her away, making her move at least 5 meters away from me. "Stop! Stop! I'll put it on!" Defeated, I placed on the shirt. It was short and passed up my belly button still there was skin left, but I covered it up with my shorts.

She hugged me tightly and said; "This is going to be a night to remember!"