Track #6 "Le Food Trail" By High School

Track #6

"Le Food Trail" By High School

"I think he's kind of weird," I said frankly.

"W-what?" Clairen almost chocked "You don't like Drew Killers?"

"What can I say, c'est la vie." I said, I wasn't really going to tell her that I went to his house (and was almost killed). It didn't really felt right to share it. It was like violating his privacy and, mostly likely, Clairen would spread the news all over the school.

"You are a liar!" Clairen stated, "I bet you listen to them all the time."

Okay, so Drew was weird and ruined the little admiration that I had for Six Gasp but I did listen to them once or twice, hating myself, but I did. "Claire, They are good but I don't know - ."

"Whatever, I'm buying a new dress today at H&M, wanna come?" She changed the subject.

I sighed as I realized she was pissed off, "I'll ask, what time?"

"Five," She said poking her food, the bell began to echo my surrounding.

"Five? Ummm" I said picking up my things, "I think I can't."

"Why?" She asked annoyed. I got up from the table, tired of the awful mix of cheese and Jell-O in the environment. "Oh well, it's okay."

As I made my way to english class, I turned around and shouted to Clairen "Listen maybe if - ."

"Watch where you are goi - ."

It took me a scream to realize where Matthew's food tray was going, "Oh my god!" I heard half of the cafeteria shout, some laughing and others shocked. His meat, smashed potatoes, frozen veggies and Dr. Pepper were all over me.

"My clothes!" I gasped as sauce began to slip from the forehead.

"You are paying for my food, you know that right?" He asked rudely as I just stared at the blue-eyed boy. The place went silent and everyone was staring at the scene, the scent of Monday's beef soup was stronger than ever placed all over my body.

"Umm Hello? There's a word called "I'm sorry", you might want to try that out?" Clairen said in full-bitch mode.

"Yeah Danielle, you might want to try that out." He said as his perfect teeth formed into a sarcastic smile.

I was taken back by the fact that Matthew knew my name but it didn't stop me from saying; "Pay it yourself, try that out." After exiting the cafeteria, I went straight to the bathroom. I was trying to clean some of the food, feeling the scent of "coconut passion" and last month's special beefcake sticking to my body.

"I swear he's the assholes' king," Clairen complained, "He's so immature, I'm so sorry Dan."

Matthew could be easily described with adjectives such as arrogant, selfish, idiotic, and most the important one: asshole. "He believes he's so much better just cause he's a jock and gets all the ladies but behind all that bull, he's a superficial, stupid, arrogant, selfish, idiotic, asshole bully."

See, told you so...

I took some toilet paper and scrubbed around my face, "Don't feel bad, I think it could be worst like standing him for 24/7 in my house." I giggled trying to lighten up the mood.

"That's not funny!" She frowned which made me burst into laughter, "I'm serious! If you were on my shoes you would kill yourself."

"I couldn't help it," I smirked as I threw the paper on the trashcan, "Matthew's step-sister."