Track #16 Was I drugged or something?

Track #16

Was I drugged or something?

Guys are not scary. 

Guys are not scary. 

Guys are not scary. 

They are just people.

"Hey, Danielle." Fuck that, guys were definitely scary, it was incredible that just by the sound of his voice I had completely frozen up. The concert had ended and I was now at the backstage, the staff was picking everything up.

"Hey Drew," My voice came out squeaky, my eyes widen at the realization.

"How were we?" He asked awfully excited, he looked so gorgeous full of sweat. Why did he had to be so painfully attractive? I mean, just look at him all sweaty and smelly still manage to look good.

"Great, you guys were amazing!" I said sincerely, "Nicolas solo was so good! And Johnson was killing it tonight."

Drew gave a soft smile in return, he raised his right arm and cleaned the sweat off. "And the last song?" He asked impatiently.

"Oh the last song," I said feeling a bit uncomfortable, I felt bad for feeling jealousy toward whomever got the song dedicated. "It was pretty cool, I see my days as a songwriter have finally pay off."

"Yeah, it took a while but I see it got out just fine." He said with a smile and rubbing his neck with his hand, "Did you liked it?"

"Yeah," I raised my eyebrow, I had just answered his question. Drew looked a bit confused at me but before he could continue Johnson came rushing towards us.

"Let's go to the freaking party! Wooh," He shouted, Drew looked annoyed at his presence and I just smiled. "Come Jaysey, time for the after."

"Oh no," I said backing away, "I don't go to parties."

"What? Lyric girl you gotta get your party vibe on." Nicolas joined by placing his arms over my shoulders and shaking me up. Wait, did he just said 'party vibe'? I'm sorry but from what century are this guys?  

"I think you are lost, this is the 21st not the 1980's." I said as I gently pulled his arm off.

"It would be great if you would come," Drew suggested and I smiled stupidly.

"Oh no, I couldn't get my 'vibe' on even if tried," I said while I tried to think of another excuse. I could the terrible flashes of previous parties where I danced. People stopped at a radio of 3 kilometers, not the good kind of sexy-twerking more like a fish out of water type.

"Bullshit," Johnson said as he and Nicolas stared to push me out to the parking lot. I would had done something, I would had probably try to free myself but I was completely pettrified at the thought that this two guys had their hands all over my hips and back.

I could feel the gosegumps creeping out, "If you stop pushing me I'll go!" I shouted feeling my cheeks heating up. I thought the use of the word 'touching' would be incredibly awkward.

"Wujuu, Danielle has officially turned her 'party vibe' on!" Johnson joined and I felt a huge wave of embarassment struck my face.

-

I had never been to an afterparty before, but everything that I thought it was, was completely inaccurate. I was waiting for the dancing and really drunk girls but they were no where to be found. The music was loud but there was no pop but alternative and oldies. People in here had a lot, and I mean a lot, of piercings and their hair dyed in different tones. They were a lot of cute girls and I could feel the truck of jealousy drove me over. They were dressed up in mini shorts and cleavage showing shirts while I wearing a stinking shirt from the concert that I had bought outside, some jeans and toms. Honestly, could I look any more hideous?

"Hey," Someone called me from behind.

"Hey," I smiled back. The party was in a house, don't ask where, I don't know who gave Nicolas his driving license but I figure whomever did was high as a Amanda Bynes. I'm sorry if I spent half of my trip with eyes shut close and praying for my life. "If you had told me, I would had wore something less...this." I pointed out my clothes and he just chuckled.

"I just gave a concert, we are in the same situation." Drew said as he laughed under his breath.

"Yeah but you look cute sweaty." I said annoyed, the words failed to stay on my head, my eyes widen.

"You think I'm cute?" He asked with a boyish smile. Oh crap, oh freaking load of crap.

"No," I lied badly. Drew raised his eyebrows, kind of a playful look. "Okay, a little bit." Drew chuckled and I just tried to stop myself from drooling. "So," Again jealousy truck running me over, "Originally written by yourself song, huh?" I sang and Drew smiled.

"Yeah?" He said awaiting for my point of bringing it up.

"You know as your songwriter machine, I would love to know where all that inspiration came from. You didn't seem to be able to even write a chorus before, no offense." I know that if I had been in the 'most-obvious-chick-in-the-world' competion I would had won. I tried to make it sound like and joke and Drew laughed, really, really hard. "What?" I asked scared, maybe he was laughing about me, oh god, I was I too obvious.

"You," He said.

I blinked, "Am I drugged or something?"

"Pardon?" Drew chuckled.

"I just had a sip of pepsi, like a minute ago. I'm sure there was something on it because words that shouldn't be coming out of your mouth are coming."

"What exactly did you heard?" He asked with his eyebrow raised.

"You, t-that the song was inspired by me and-."

"That's exactly what I said," Now if I could describe how fast my heart was beating or how perfect this moments was, words would certainly not been enough.

"W-what?" An unvoluntary smile formed on my lips, I was laughing under my breath. Drew joined in and chuckled at my dramatic reaction, I had completely gone mental.

"This is a fucking prank," I said and Drew shook his head.

"I can't believe you are that clueless," He said approaching to me. My face turned completely red, was this actually happening? Was he actually going to kiss me and he meant it? Up close he looked so gorgeous, his greens glimmered with the freaking light like goddam Edward Cullen.

And then I closed my eyes and our lips connected.