Track #17 My smile wouldn't even flinch

So I was wondering, do you like the current cast? Who exactly do you picture portraying Drew? I was thinking to go with Josh Beech for Drew but I also love Jon Kortajanera as Drew :/ If you guys could help me decide/suggest that would be great! Anyway enjoy! :D

This chapter is dedicated to smartqueen98, she's always commenting and voting! Thank you so much! It means a lot to me! :)

Track #17

My smile wouldn't even flinch

Our lips meet, it felt a bit weird at the begining, I was completely stiff at first. His lips were a bit cold and tasted like beer and coke. It felt so strange, mainly because it had been a while since I kissed someone.

Oh boy but this time it was different. My feet were so lightweight I swear I was floating in the air. I was weak on my knees and I tried as much as I could to stand still but the moment our lips met, all I wanted to do was scream, shout, jump up and down everywhere. Of course I didn't physically, but mentally I was like a freaking firework.

It was a quick one, followed by a hold of hands. This huge ass, and maybe creepy, smile formed from my lips. I could swallow a bag of nails and my smile wouldn't flinch, nothing, and I mean nothing, could ruin this perfect moment.

-

You could guess my excitment when I knocked upon Drew's door. I was mentally singing; singing in the rain, I tried to calm myself down by walking to his house. New Valley was pretty small so you didn't necessarily had to have a car, but I was lazy, things were pretty close. It took me a fifteen minute walk to get to Drew's appartment.

I knocked and he opened almost immediately; "Oh hey - ." He rushed over and hugged me tightly, I was shock for a second but a smile quickly formed upon my lips. "That's a nice greeting," I said with a bright but confused smile.

"We got it!" He shouted with the biggest smile and shaking me up, "We got a record deal!"

"Oh my god, Drew that's amazing!" I gasped happily and returned the hug, he held me in the air and I screamed.

"Your song," He said breathless and I raised my eyebrow.

"My song?" I asked confused.

"They loved Junk of a heart! Don't you see? It was all thanks to you, baby." Baby, I couldn't help but let this mental ill giggle out of my mouth. I guess I couldn't get used to the idea that Drew was my boyfriend. Oh my god, Drew is my boyfriend.

"I'm so happy for you! You deserve it, you have a lot of talent." I said with a sincere smile and proceeded to enter the appartment. We walked to the main room, holding hands. I could hear wolf whistles from Johnson as he got a sight of us.

"You dating, sorry Drew but is that legal?" Nicolas asked with a smirk. I glanced up at Drew, I mean how much older could he be. It also made me realize I knew nothing about him, it made me kind of sad and unsure of our relationship but I guess since it was the start this was normal right?

"Dude forget that," Johnson said taking a huge sip from his beer. "We got a record deal! This is so awesome, we need to freaking celebrate this!" He jumped up and down from the sofa, Nicolas punched him in the leg as he got closer to him.

"He's right, you guys should go ahead and celebrate! This is incredible," I said cheering them up.

"Let me get my keys," Drew raised to the kitchen, I felt a bit awkward, maybe they wanted to celebrate just boys and I was interrupting.

I followed Drew to the kitchen and whispered; "If you want to celebrate just boys, that's fine by me."

Drew frowned and chuckled; "You're part of the team babe. Didn't you heard what I said in the hallway? If it wasn't for you that song would had never existed." He said and grabbed me by the arm, "Though I would like to continue the party. You, York, me in the appartment, watch a movie or something?" I bite my lip as I tried my hardest not to push him to wall and kiss him.

"Sure," I manage to say, he smiled and our lips meet. I don't know what happened to me but I had like slammed my lips to his in the process, it turned into a rough kiss. It took him by surprise but he quickly adjusted as he wrapped his arms around my waist. My eyes opened widely and I pulled away, a blush completely covering my face. My eyes were glued at the ground, I knew Drew was smirking.

"That was really nice, can't wait to get back." It was incredible how he managed to make me go a tone redder. I could feel my face heat up at the thought. I didn't want Drew to think I was some kind of horny teenager. It was bad enough he was older than me, inexperience and practically a newbie.

By the time we arrived back to his appartment, we were completely alone. Johnson and Nicolas tried to continue with the celebration but Drew slammed the door in their faces. "Finally," Was all he said as I walked around the room. He had a smirk plastered across his face, I sat awkwardly on the coach, he followed me, turned the TV on and laid his head on my lap.

I tried not to jump out at his action, 'Keep your cool' was all that I had in mind.

'KEEP YOUR COOL, DANIELLE STOSSEL' I called out my attention as my eyes set on his hair and facial features. I just wanted to reach out and stroke his silky looking hair. I did, softly, reach out for a few straws of his hair.  "Hey Drew," I said, for some reason his age was something that had been bothering me ever since earlier. He replied me with a low husky 'Hmm'. "How old are you?"

He immediately stood up, he chuckled and replied; "Twenty-three, I hope age is not a problem." I was taken back by his answer, I was 17, he was 6 years older than me, he was older then Brenda and Janis.

"Do you realize I'm seventeen, right?" He looked a bit surprised, he rubbed the back of neck.

He did this boyish smile, "I didn't realize you were that young but I don't mind."

"I'm turning eighteen in like four months, It won't be that weird." He chuckled and reached out for my cheeks, his fingers gently caressing them.

"You so are adorable, I could eat up." He said pressing our lips together, he shut his eyes close as if he was trying to control his actions. No one had ever called me adorable, it was pretty cute.

"Oh we're getting to the corny part?" I joked, he nodded and rested his head back to my lap.

"I got some chinesse and I got Def Leppard at madison square in DVD," he suggested and I smirked.

"That sounds awfully nice."