Chapter 9

"Agh!" She quietly sat up and rubbed her forehead.

She looked around to see it was morning and she was in her bed.

CeCe rubbed her temples and groaned.

'What a weird dream...' She thought.

CeCe changed into her day clothes and walked outside. She glanced down the street where Danny's house was.

'Why would I even dream about that anyway??' CeCe thought curiously.

CeCe shook the thought away and started to walk towards Danny's house.

Maybe her dream was trying to tell her something.

__________________________

CeCe was one house away from Danny's and she was starting to get a bit nervous.

What if the dream was some kind of warning? A weird warning, but a warning.

CeCe approached his door and Danny opened it. He had water and soap on his hands, as if he was just washing dishes.

(Who can guess what's happening?)

"Hey, do you have a girl with you?" CeCe asked, taking a long shot.

Danny was a horrible liar and everyone knew it.

Except Danny.

"Uh, no. Why would you think that?" He gave her a disgusted look.

"Not like that!" CeCe exclaimed as she realized what he thought she meant. "So, you don't know a girl named Kailee?" She asked.

Danny raised an eyebrow at her, his expression concerned. "No... Are you feeling okay?" Danny asked her.

"It's just... I had a dream and... You had this girl that lived with you. Her name was Kailee and she was an Angel." CeCe spilled.

"Did you forget to take our meds? That you may need." Danny gave her a worried look.

"No. I'm just being stupid. Sorry for the bother. Bye!" CeCe waved as she walked away.

"Bye!" The blue eyed boy waved, soap bubbles flying around.

__________________________

She was about two houses past Danny's house before her vision turned blurry and she fell forward onto...

Danny's backyard!

"Wha?" CeCe rubbed her head.

She heard a scream and looked to see the girl from her dream fall into Danny's backyard.

She had wings and the same exact white dress that Kailee was wearing in her dream.

Okay, this was getting freaky.

Kailee groaned and rubbed her head.

The Angel looked to see her wings were now working as she flapped them slightly.

"Hey! Hey!" She heard Danny's voice call. CeCe noticed he was running towards her.

Kailee looked at Danny and CeCe knew she was confused.

"Why do they not notice me?" She said aloud and they never turned their heads.

He knelt beside her. "Are you alright?"

"Yes, I am alright."

"Why did you fall out of the sky?" He asked her.