Chapter Three

Two Days Later

Jade was in the back of her tattoo shop talking to one of the other artist that worked there. They were conversing about upgrading their portfolios and other ideas that they had for Jade's Ink. Blu had been rocking with her since she moved here three months ago. They met one day while at an old vintage boutique. They started talking and they found they had a love for tattoo artistry. Since that day they have been rocking and growing stronger.

Jade's was number five on the list of places to get the best tattoos. She wanted that number one spot and she damn sure was going to work her ass off to get it. Looking at the time she found that it was time to head to her penthouse apartment. It was a little after midnight and she had been pretty busy doing her thing today.

"Alright Blu, lock up for me girl and I will see you tomorrow around ten. I think that's my first appointment." Jade smiled as she grabbed her bag heading out.

She walked around the building to her car and hit the key-less entry on her black Camaro. Throwing her bag on the passenger seat she slid onto the smooth leather seats. Jade was so ready to get home and take a nice hot shower. It had been a long day, but it was productive one. She started her car and backed out. Aaliyah's Four Page Letter was blaring through her speakers as she drove through traffic.

Jade loved taking it back with the old music. Shit still was popping today. The sounds relaxed her as she thought about how she finally had decided to make changes in her life that would benefit her in the long run. Leaving Kershaw was the hardest thing for her to do, but it was something that had to been done. Now that she had made the move she was more than happy and blessed that she had.

She lightly chuckled as she thought about De'Ante and his rude ass. He was fine tho', but he was one of them niggas that thought your panties dropped for a fee. Not these panties tho. If a man wanted her they had to be deserving which meant they had to work for the prize between her thighs. No matter how jaw-dropping fine he was that didn't change a damn thang.

A few seconds later she was parking in the garage of the upscale building that led to her penthouse. She whipped her car in a parking spot next to a bad ass Challenger. She got out and looked at it and had to admit that whoever owned it had the shit hooked. Chrome rims and door handles adorned the red paint. The tint only made it sexier. She had a feeling that a nigga owned it and it was apparent that he lived in the same building as her.

She shook her head and locked her doors. Jade made her way to the ground elevators and pressed the button for up. She waited and the doors finally opened. She got on and pressed the seven. Her head rested against the wall of the elevator as she watched the numbers go up. Finally it got to seven and the doors opened.

Jade was busy scrolling through her phone as she made a sharp right leading to her apartment. All of a sudden she bumped into a body and her phone flew out of her hand.

"Dammit!" She shrieked.

"Baybeh girl you need ta' watch whea' tha' fuck you going." A voice that was so familiar rang out.

Jade looked up from picking her phone up. When she saw who it was she wanted to knock that cocky ass smirk off his face. She took a moment to study his light caramel complexion, which was smooth and flawless. His lips were full and they were wet from where he had just snaked his tongue out, licking them. Those perfect eyebrows and pretty hair was enough to turn a woman into a blubbering idiot. And lord those tattoos on his arms and neck. Even the sideburn tats were sexy as fuck on him.

Not too many people could pull off the whole facial tattoo, but he was and he knew it. Damn he was fine and that accent was just enough to cause an orgasm on the spot.

"Damn you just eye fucked me and I'm sure you had a mind-gasm just thinking about what you wanted ta' do ta' a nigga." He smirked revealing a dimple in his left cheek.

Jade chuckled and slide her undamaged phone in the back pocket of her black jeans. "Nigga don't fucking flatter yourself." She said as she pushed past him.

"You kno' its okay if you want me." He called out.

"Look playboy, I know a lot of these women out here may want you, but this woman here don't want shit to do with your conceited ass."

Once again he smirked as if Jade was lying to herself. He was really making her blood boil with his cocky and self-assured attitude. He had too many bitches riding his nuts and he knew that every woman wanted or at least he thought that every woman wanted him.

De'Ante pulled on his chin hairs as he stared Jade up and down. She had a nice lil' body and he liked her toned stomach was exposed. He could see her side tattoos and the one on her waist. Her skinny jeans rode low on her waist and the shit was sexy. Hell Jade was sexy without even trying. He watched how she took in the way he was checking her out.

Her breathing changed and De'Ante knew that he had her feeling some type of way. He had that type of affect on women and he got pleasure out of knowing that. Even if he did have one on her he knew that she wasn't one to slide the panties to side and get it in easily.

"The hell are you looking at?" She glared at him.

"A woman that's sexy as fuck. One dat' tries hard ta' act like I don't make her feel some typa' way. On a serious note tho' you beautiful as hell and I like how you stand yo ground and shit. Just don't be coming up in my establishment talking reckless no mo." He winked turning to walk away.

"Please tell me that you don't live in this building." She yelled after him.

"Clearly sweetheart I do, so get used ta' seeing dis' handsome ass face." He flashed a smile.

Jade stood there staring after him as he walked down the hall. How in the hell had she never seen him before? She couldn't believe that he lived down the hall from her. This was going to be some shit. Jade shook her thoughts away and headed inside her apartment. She leaned up against the door and couldn't believe that her panties were soaked.

Damn him.....

Excuse Mistakes!