Chapter Eight

Jade was busy inking her second client. Her mind was all over the place since her encounter with Ante. He was doing shit to her that had every fiber of her body on fire.

Her body was still tingling just remembering his touch. Jade was fighting a losing battle. Ante didn't play fair; especially when he wanted something. Jade sighed and focused on the shading she was doing.

Her mind was in another place as she did her thing for Calligraphy writing across her clients back. His tattoo read: Blessed and the shading around it gave great detail. She had a little more to do before she could take a break. Jade was hungry and was ready to eat.

As she finished up she heard the beep of the door. Blu was out of town doing tattoos and normally she would attend to whoever came in. Jade assumed that it was walk-in because she had them every so often.

Jade was so busy doing the final touches, that she didn't bother to look up. De'Ante stood watching Jade work and she was concentrating hard. He had to admit she had talent.

Clearing his throat he got her attention. She looked up and rolled her eyes. De'Ante chuckled, which caused Jade's stomach to flip.

"What the hell are you doing here?"

He smiled not phased by her attitude. If she knew how much that shit turned him on, she would stop. For a minute he didn't say anything, he simply watched her.

"You good at dis' shit. I may have ta' let you hook me up with something else."

"You sure you want lil' ole me to give you a tattoo?" She smirked as she put ointment and a bandage across the guys back.

De'Ante waited until she finished with her client before saying anything. He knew that what was about to come out his mouth was going to be inappropriate. As soon as the guy walked out, Ante was dead on her.

"See Jade, thea' is a lot of shit I want you ta' do, but you gotta be ready and willing ta' do so." He stepped closers to her.

"De'Ante I really wish you would let this go because I'm not that girl." She shook her head, turning away from him.

He rubbed his chin as he watched her clean and reorganize her work area. "Jade I think you are. You jus' scared a nigga gon' get tha' pussy and leave."

"Ain't what y'all niggas do. I mean you plot and find tactics to get the pussy, but in the beginning you say it ain't about the pussy, which is instant bullshit." She turned glaring at him.

"Jade I'm not otha' niggas. I'm fucking  De'Ante Rodgers. I won't lie and say I don't want tha' pussy, but that ain't all I want." He assured as he stepped closer, trapping her against the counter.

"Well tell me what do you want, Ante?" She searched his eyes.

"Well baybeh, ta'night I wanna take you out and have a lil conversation. Wherever tha' night leads ta' is all up ta' you, but kno' dis' shit ain't a fucking game. I want you Jade, but as I stated tha' otha' night you gotta come ta' me ta' get dis' good dick." He leaned and kissed the side of her neck.

Jade was speechless as De'Ante kissed her neck. He held her by her waist as his thumb lightly skimmed her exposed stomach. He decided to take it up a notch by letting his tongue trail from her neck to her collarbone.

"So you gon' let a nigga take you out ta'night?" He asked as he made lazy circles on her stomach.

"Uh De'Ante...I do-"

"Jade stop with tha' fucking bullshit and let dis' shit flow. An attraction dis' strong can't be ignored, so stop trying ta'. Be ready by eight and whea' something sexy." He kissed her neck quickly and walked out leaving her dumbfounded and once again with wet panties.

*******
Kev laid back his California King. He stared at March as she got dressed after their afternoon jump off. They had been getting it in for the last week. Nobody knew, but Kevin was tired of this sneak and creeping shit.

"Shamarah," He called her full name only when was pissed.

"What babe?" She turned looking at him.

"How long you plan on keeping this shit up." He stared at her body as she walked over to him.

Straddling him only in her shorts and bra, she stared into his handsome face. "Kev we have fun we fuck, but there is no need to make shit serious and complicated."

"So what about your so-called girlfriend, Ashley?"

"C'mon Kevin, you know me and her not seeing eye to eye right now." She said as she ran her hands up down his chest.

"Man Marah, the fuck kind of shit? You come and hop on my dick when shit ain't right at home, but when it's all good you back to her like you wasn't ever on my shit."

"Kevin don't be like this. You knew what this sh-"

He flipped her on her back and proceeded to remind her what the hell this was. No more words were said as Kev put it all the way down.

*****

Jade had just got off the phone with her mother. She seemed quite chipper. She wish she felt that way. It was six pm and she debated on if she would get ready for this date. Hell she wasn't even sure if it was a date.

Sighing she flopped back on her bed. She looked up at the ceiling and thought for a minute. Jade knew that she wanted De'Ante. She was fighting a battle with him and herself that she was surely losing.

Not thinking another minute, she got up and headed for the shower. Tonight Jade Matthews was letting all her inhibitions go. She was going to show De'Ante Rodgers sexy ass that she knew how to handle him...

"I hope you ready because here I come...."

Not sure yet, but next chapter may be private because what I have planned for these two is going to be explosive.

Excuse Mistakes!