Chapter Thirty-three

Jade looked at Blu like she was crazy. It seemed like shit was hitting the fan every which of way. Marah looked back at Blu ready to pop off if she said Kendrick was her brother. Hell if he was she was surely gon' have to be smart about what she said and what she did.

"Blu, who the fuck is your brother?" Jade asked as she glared at her from the front seat.

"Before you or Marah pop off, it ain't Kendrick. Trust me if it had been you would have known that shit from day one. I'm not a foul bitch. But my brother moved here a few months ago because he got in some shit out in Virginia. His name is Brent. He has been doing well in hiding from me because he owes me money. Brent will do anything for money because he has a gambling problem."

"So how did Eboni get hooked up with him?" Marah asked

"From what my mother told me he met her online. They sent pics back and forth; finally Brent decided to move out this way with all the money he had gotten through gambling. So apparently where money is Eboni is also." Blu said with a sad shake of her head.

"So wait....how the hell did you find out where he lived?"

"My momma got all the info. Don't ask me how but she did."

Jade nodded and looked at Marah. It was time to make a bitch pay. Eboni thought this shit was a joke. This wasn't a joke. You didn't fuck with Jade Matthews and not suffer the consequences. They all exited the car and Blu led the way up to the apartment. As soon as we got to her door Jade stepped in front knocking ringing the bell.

Jade waited as she cracked her knuckles. She didn't like altercations, but this one was well deserved. Seconds passed and finally the door opened to reveal a surprised Eboni. Before Eboni could utter two words Jade hit her with a two piece combo. Eboni fell backwards, trying to slide away from Jade.

Jade grabbed her by her hair and hit her a couple times causing blood to gush from her mouth. "Bitch if you ever fuck with my shit again I promise you won't live to see another day." She hit her one last time causing her to scream in pain and fear.

"Bitch where is my brother?" Blu stood over her.

"You heard her. Where is Brent?" Jade placed her foot on her chest applying pressure.

"H-He works at your apartment building. That's where he should be. Please just don't hurt me. I-I'm sorry."

"Yeah bitch you are sorry. Stay the hell away from my shop!" Jade yelled.

Marah smirked shaking her head at the pathetic and desperate bitch. She would do anything for money. Hell she would practically sell her soul just as long as some nigga was taking care of her. Women like her could make it hard for the women like Jade, Blu and Marah. They all left as if nothing happened.

When they got back to the car they discussed the fact that Brent was the nigga that let Kendrick in Jade's apartment. She wondered if De'Ante knew. If he did he would have said something. Jade was still reeling in anger as they pulled away from the apartment complex. Now the last thing on the agenda was dealing with Kendrick's ass.

********

It was fifteen til ten and De'Ante had everything set up. Janetta was in the shadows ready to torture him. De'Ante couldn't wait for him to get what was coming to him. He had gotten the acid and gasoline. He had given Janetta a high voltage taser to tase him right in the nuts.

Jayden looked up at Kendrick as he hung from the ceiling in his underwear. He wasn't so tough now that he was in the same boat that Janetta was. He had been begging and pleading for the last hour. His pleas went on deaf ears. He hadn't even felt an ounce of pain and he was already pleading.