Chapter twenty-six

The night was good and everybody was in good spirits. Jade was wrapped up in De'Ante as they danced in their own world. Kevin and Marah were all into each other as well. The club was crowded and people were everywhere having fun, enjoying the vibe.

"Jade you so damn sexy and a nigga can't wait to get you out of dis dress." Ante whispered in her ear as they body rocked back and forth.

"Is that so? What are you going to do to me De'Ante?"

He gave her that cocky smirk and knew that he was about to say some nasty shit. "I'ma eat it, stick it and then pull out and eat it dat pretty pussy from behind." He said squeezing her waist.

"De'Ante baby I think we should get the hell out of here." Her voice trembled.

"Uh huh I got dat ass all hot and bothered, but we do whateva' you wanna do." He smiled looking sexy as all hell.

He wasn't drunk, but he had a nice lil buzz going on. That only made him even more sexy if it were possible. Jade turned in his arms and turned his snapback backwards. He angled his head and looked down at her while biting down on his lip. His hands held her butt in the palm of both hands as they got lost in each others eyes. It was like they were the only two in the club.

Discreetly as the sounds of Chris Brown's Liquor played, Jade reached down and rubbed him through his Givenchy jeans. His eyes were already low but they became even more hooded. Jade wasn't drunk, but the liquor had her feeling good. She wanted De'Ante now and she didn't know if she could wait until she got back home.

"I want you now De'Ante. I don't want this to go the waste." She looked down at her hand that was gripping him and back up to him.

"Jade don't get fucked in dis damn club. I will do it and think nothing of it." He said seriously.

"Come with me." She grabbed his hand and he willingly let her lead.

Marah looked up and shook her head because she already knew what was about to go down. Hell Marah was feeling the same way as Jade was. It wasn't going to be much longer before Kev and her left. Jade lead them out of the club and De'Ante wondered where they were going.

"Baybeh whea' we going?"

"To the car."

De'Ante didn't say another word as they walked in silence. His dick was so hard he was bound to tear her ass apart. Then that Hennessy had him on another level. Finally making it to the car he unlocked the doors. He helped her inside and walked around and got in.

"Park around back." Jade said .

He started the car and backed out. He pulled around back making sure to be in a good spot so that his car wouldn't be seen. He shut the car off, but left the music playing and Puddles by Pretty Ricky blared through the speakers. Jade kicked off her shoes and De'Ante let his seat back. He took off his hat throwing it in the backseat as he stared at Jade.

He undid his pants and pulled them down enough to hold his thick erection in his hand. He slowly stroked himself up and down as he looked at her with hooded eyes. "Come and hop on dis dick Jade."

She crawled across the console and her dress automatically rolled up around her waist. She slid down and came back up and finally having enough of De'Ante slammed her down on his dick causing her to grip his shoulder. His upward thrust penetrated every fiber in her body and she moved in sync with him.

"Fuck Jade!" He said gripped her waist.

"Unh....Shit!" Jade bounced harder and faster.

The smacking sounds of their bodies could be heard. De'Ante pushed her back against the steering wheel as he gripped her neck while fucking the hell out of her. "Cum fa' me Jade. I wanna feel you cum all ova' me."