Chapter Forty-six

Jade pulled into the parking lot of Jayden's building. She shut the engine off as she stared out the window. Her nerves were all over the place. She didn't know what she was going to find out. All she knew that whatever it was; it wasn't good. Taking a deep breath she hopped out the car and walked towards his office.

She walked in and Jayden looked up with a smile as he saw her approaching. Jade stepped in front of his cluttered desk and took a seat. Jayden watched intently as he tapped the folder he had in front of him.

"So what's the verdict?" Jade asked with her hands clasped in her lap.

Jayden pushed the folder in front of her. "I'll let you read and find out for yourself.

Jade looked at him and back down at the folder. She flipped it over and a picture of Anessah and some guy stared at her. Her brows furrowed as she looked at the picture.

"Who is this guy?"

"Turn the page and read all the information that I have printed for you." Jayden leaned back with his hands in a praying position.

Jade flipped the picture over and her eyes scanned the contents. As she continued to read her anger took over her body almost immediately. Anessah was married and had been married for the last four years. That meant that she was married when her and Ante were together. Now things were making sense as to why she had an abortion.

Her husband was in a lot of debt to some loan sharks that were apart of Diaz Cartel. Anessah had been using men for money to help pay her husband's debts off. Her husband was pimping her and she was pimping the men that she got caught up in her schemes. Anessah's husband's name was Marlon Anderson and he had a wrap sheet a mile long from CDV charges on down to arm robbery. He was older than Anessah by twelve years.

"Oh this bitch has got to go. The fuck she thought." Jade stood and grabbed the folder.

"Jade don't go out there and get locked up." Jayden said chuckling.

"I can't make no promises."

"Boy De'Ante just don't know how blessed he is to have a woman like you. Even in the midst of his bullshit you still got his back. Any other woman wouldn't give a shit about him."

"When you really love someone it ain't easy just to act like you don't give fuck when you know you do. He has hurt me, but even still I don't want to see him hurt. Deep down Ante is a good guy and has a good heart. And people like that bitch Anessah preys on it."

"I got a lot of respect for you Jade."

"Thanks."

"Jade."

"Yeah?"

"Have you talked to Blu?"

"Not since the other day why?"

"She won't take any of my calls." He looked defeated.

"I wonder why." Jade smiled.

"She told you about us huh?"

"Yeah she did and Blu is really feeling you, but you need to make up your mind. Do you want to keep your ho's or keep Blu?" Jade looked at him for a moment and then walked out leaving him in his thoughts.

******

Jade made it back to the hotel. She was in her room changing clothes. With everything that was going on she called Tehran and cancelled after she left Jayden's. He said that was fine and he understood. Jade put on some light gray leggings, t-shirt and some tennis shoes. Her hair was pulled back into a tight ponytail.