Chapter Six

Two Days Later

Jade sat at the table staring at Marah like she had lost her damn mind. She was on that bullshit yet again; especially after I told her about the incident that happened Friday night at Champagne's. She found it interesting and she just knew that something was going to pop off with her and De'Ante.

"Marah, stop living in a dream world. I will not be sleeping with De'Ante. I will admit that he is fine as hell, but still I'm not going that route with him." Jade said picking up her glass.

"That's what your mouth says Jade. Your body is saying something totally different. Matter fact when was the last time somebody gave you that good wood?" Marah smirked.

"None of you damn business."

"That long huh?" Marah chuckled cutting her steak.

"Fuck you Marah." Jade laughed lightly.

Marah studied her friend and knew that no matter how hard she tried to play, she needed to get knocked off. Hell Jade had a big as chip on her shoulder. A chip called I need some dick asap. Marah wished that she wouldn't think that every man is all about buying shit just to get the pussy. Sure enough the last guy she was with was on that bullshit, which is why now she is the way she is.

"Tell me something, Jade how do you think you gon' resist a man that fine and then y'all live down the hall from each other." Marah studied her intently.

"Marah can we talk about something else. De'Ante isn't getting in these panties so there is no reason to even be discussing him."

"Jade I think there is. You know you want him no matter how hard you try to fight it. He does shit to you that you don't like and it makes you mad because he wakes shit up that's been dead for a lil' minute."

Jade looked at her and rolled her eyes. She really didn't want to hear what she thought. Even if what she was saying were true it didn't mean that she had to admit it. In the few times they had encountered one another he always left her off balance and made her panties wet. De'Ante was sexy as all hell and she wanted him, but she would let that pass.

"See you over there now thinking about ways to ride his dick. Just admit it, you want him." Marah smiled.

"Marah I don't want anything. I have my trusted toy at home. He keeps me satisfied." Jade picked her glass up sipping her wine.

"Bitch that plastic shit can't do what a man can. I know I'm all about the kitty right now, but when I was getting the dick, it was nothing like getting the real thing."

"Marah let it go. There isn't anything happening there. I will make damn sure of that."

"Okay if you say so." Marah shrugged.

Marah looked over to her left and caught a glimpse of Eboni. This bitch was a real character. Here she was just a few days ago in De'Ante's face and now she strolls up in this upscale restaurant with some nigga. Poor dude didn't know what the hell he was getting into with that ignorant thot.

"Girl who are you looking at like that?" Jade asked

"Atlanta's top ho."

"Who?"

"That girl over there." Marah pointed.

"How the hell do you know her?" Jade questioned cutting her chicken parmesan as she looked in that direction.

"Didn't I just say she was Atlanta's top ho. That means everybody know her and just like a doorknob everybody don' had a fucking turn."

Jade looked at her to see if she was kidding, but she was dead ass. She didn't know what the hell she was going to do with Marah. She didn't care what the hell she said. Jade continued eating her food as her thoughts slipped back to De'Ante. That had been happening a lot lately. She could hear his sexy ass accent replay in her head.