Chapter Eighteen

Jade and De'Ante slept peacefully. Jade was on her side and he had his arm draped across her waist. During the night De'Ante moved them to her bedroom. Last night was one of those nights that neither one of them would forget. They left major impressions on each other.

Jade started to stir but groaned in pain because of the delicious soreness between her thighs. As she shifted she could feel De'Ante's morning wood. Instantly she became wet, but there was no way that she could handle him right now. He pressed into her pulling her closer and Jade took comfort in that falling right back to sleep.

As soon as she got back off into what she was hoping to be a deep sleep her doorbell rang. She groaned rolling flat on her stomach. De'Ante groaned because he was missing her all up against him. One he realized that someone was tearing her doorbell up he shook Jade.

"Jade somebody atcha' door." He shook her, but she wouldn't budge.

"De'Ante please get the door. I can't move. I'm so sore thanks to you."

"You know a nigga will kiss it fa' ya." He said getting up stark naked.

All his clothes were still out in the living area. He walked out and grabbed his boxers and slid his jeans on over them. He made his way to the door and swung it opened only to find Mama Matthews and Marah  standing there.

"Now I see why Jade didn't make it to church this morning. She was too busy sinning last night." Marah said with a smirk on her face.

"Well good morning De'Anted." Janetta smiled.

"Good morning. Uh Jade still sleeping." He told them as he stepped aside to let them in.

He mentally cursed himself when he saw Jade's discarded dress and worst of all her thong. Marah caught sight of it and shook her head. This was beyond funny. 

"Did you put Jade in a coma or something because we called her phone repeatedly." Marah teased.

De'Ante gave her a warning glare before shifting his gaze towards Mama Matthews. She seemed calm and quite happy about the situation. "Marah don't say nothing else because you got your on situation." He reminded her.

"I think I'ma go wake up my friend while you playing." Marah said as she walked down the hall.

Mama Matthews looked around and knew better than to sit down because she knew how these young people got down. There was no telling where all they had got down at. She smiled up at him and he smiled back.

"De'Ante you don't have to say anything or explain. Y'all are grown all I ask is that you not play with my daughter or lead her on. What y'all do is y'all business. I feel bad for coming over now, but I was worried. Glad to know that she was in good hands though."

"Oh she is always in good in hands with me. You don't have ta' worry about dat'. Jade is a wonderful woman." He assured Janetta.

"That she is because I taught her how to be one. I'm just glad that she found a wonderful man."

"Preciate dat."

"Just stating facts."

********

Marah looked at Jade as she was laid sprawled on her stomach. She was knocked out. It was apparent that he gave her the dick-quil cause it was one-thirty in the afternoon and she still was sleep. She walked over to the bed. "Jade." Marah shook her.

"De'Ante I'm sore." Jade groaned.

Marah couldn't help but burst out laughing. As soon as she did Jade sprung up like a jack in the box. She looked up at Marah in horror as she grabbed the sheet wrapping it around her body. "Marah how the hell did you get in here?"