Chapter twenty-four

Jade rolled over and watched De'Ante as he slept. He was perfect in every aspect. She bit on her lip as she took in how gorgeous he was. Even in his sleep his was beyond sexy. God blessed this man Taking her index finger she traced the tattoo on his chest as he slept. Seconds later his eyes opened. De'Ante stared at her with a smirk.

"You like what you see?"

"No, I love what I see." She smiled coyly.

De'Ante smiled and got up. Jade stared at him as he walked inside the bathroom. She heard him relieve him self and then wash his hands. He brushed his teeth and walked back into the bedroom with his dick semi-erect. It swung back and forth as he walked. Jade couldn't help but stare as he laid back in the bed.

"Girl you betta' stop looking at me like dat." He said resting his arm behind his head.

"If I don't?" She challenged.

"Jade you already kno' how dis' shit gon' go. So why set yourself up?" He smirked pulling her across his lap.

"I love you so much De'Ante." She said out the blue.

"And I love you too Jade. You betta' act like you fucking kno." He squeezed her thighs.

They stared at each other as if they had seen each other for the first time. Ante almost lost her with his hot-headedness, but he quickly came to his senses. That nigga Kendrick was asking for trouble and if that's what he wanted then he could get it. Jade was his woman now and he didn't fuck around when it comes to the people he loved.

"Babe what are you thinking about?" Jade as with a tilt of her head.

"Fucking up dat nigga dat's on tha' bullshit. How tha' fuck did dat nigga get in yo fucking apartment?"

"That's what the hell I'm wondering. It doesn't make sense because I don't even know how he found out I was living here in Atlanta." She scrunched her brows in thought.

De'Ante thought for a minute and figured that he had somebody watching her. For him to know that she lived her and how to find her, he had hired a PI. De'Ante put money on it. That meant that he had to know about him before hand. Now he was starting to wonder if Eboni and him were in this bullshit together. Shit wasn't adding up.

"Jade I think dis' whole situation was a fucking setup. Dat nigga so smart til he dumb as fuck. I kno' some people and I'm going to find some shit, but right na' I wanna give you dis' morning dose." He shifted so that Jade could slide down on him.

Jade groaned in pleasure as she enjoyed the feel of him. She rocked back and forth for a minute until De'Ante smacked her ass. That made her bounce up and down on him as her hands rested on his chest. He bit down on his lip as he watched her breast bounce with her movements.

"Damn Ante!" She yelled out as she threw her head back in pleasure.

"Ride dis' dick Jade." He said as he grabbed her waist thrusting upwards, giving her deep thrust.

She did exactly as told and her orgasm was fast approaching. Not even a second later she released all over him. In quick move he had her on back with one of her legs thrown over his shoulder. He fucked her into another earth-shattering orgasm. He began to speed up and she knew he was about cum.

"Fuck Jade I'm cumming!" He grunted as he let go inside of her candy coated walls.

"Na' how was dat' fa' tha' morning jump-off?"

"Amazing as always." Jade said as she brought his head down for a lingering kiss.

*******

"Babe do you want to meet for lunch or do you want me to come to the restaurant?" Jade asked De'Ante as she leaned against her car door.