Chapter Thirteen

"De'Ante what the hell is this?" Jade looked from her mother back to him.

"Jade it ain't wh-"

"You know what," Jade laughed. "Don't bother because I see what's going on." She glared at the both of them one good time and headed for the door.

Jade's mother was shocked because she had no idea they knew each other. She looked at De'Ante in question.

"Mama Matthews I will explain lata', let me go talk ta'your daughta'." He said quickly.

Her mother nodded and watched him sprint out the door. She couldn't help smile inwardly because she actually liked De'Ante. He was a good guy. Janetta just hoped that De'Ante could get through to her stubborn daughter.

De'Ante caught up to her just as Jade was about open her car door. "Jade tha' fuck is yo damn problem?" Ante said, grabbing her arm turning her to face him.

"De'Ante let me go!" She semi-yelled.

"No Jade, yo lil' ass always jumping ta' conclusion. I don't kno' what tha' fuck you thank going on, but it ain't even what you thinking." He narrowed his working the muscle in his jaw.

"I think you played me. You fucking knew all along she was my momma and you milked the shit. I can gather that my mother told you about my pitiful life huh?"

De'Ante didn't say anything because he knew all about Jade. It was a messed up situation, but he wasn't trying to play her. Hell he had no idea that Jade was her daughter until a couple days ago.

"Wow! I was right. So you decides to get to take advantage of the situation. Well congratulations because you got the pussy all because I fell for your instant bullshit."

"No I got it because you wanted ta' give it ta' a nigga. I didn't force it you brought yo happy ass ta' my house already knowing what you wanted and what tha' fuck you was gon' do." He pulled her against him.

" It wasn't a point in wasting time, so yeah I gave it to you, but today was the last time, you will see, touch, taste or even feel this pussy."

De'Ante smirked. Baybeh dat's what dat pretty lil' mouth of yours say, but I kno' betta."

"Fuck You De'Ante!" She jerked away.

"Baybeh you already did and it felt amazing."

Jade glared at him one last time and got in her car peeling off. She didn't know how to really feel at the moment. In a way she felt like a charity case. Right now she didn't want to think about De'Ante Rodgers.

******

De'Ante went back inside the restaurant angry as hell. Jade was working his last damn nerves. He looked up and Jade's mother gave him a look.

"De'Ante can we speak in your office?"

He nodded and led the way back. As soon as the door closed Janetta got straight to the point. "Why didn't you say you knew my daughter, when I told you her name?"

De'Ante sighed. "Honestly I didn't think too much about it. It caught me off guard and besides I didn't think that Jade and I would even really get along."

"I see. Well I already know what's happening between you two without saying. I think that you are good for her, but De'Ante I know my daughter and right now she feels like you and I played her."

"Ya kno' dat's exactly what she told me. When you told me about her past I didn't kno' her. We crossed paths simply because we live in tha' in tha' same building." He ran his hand down his face in frustration.

"Well son, Jade is stubborn as hell and trying to get back in her good graces damn sure ain't gonna be easy, but I know you got this." Janetta smiled warmly.

"I don't kno' about dat'. Yo daughta' is stubborn and mean as hell." Ante shook his head.

"True, but as I said you got this. I'm confident that you know how to handle her." She winked and turned walking out the door.

De'Ante turned his chair around and looked out the window. Jade was the first woman to have his mind fucked. He loved her feisty attitude. She wasn't weak and she knew what she wanted and didn't.

He turned around only to find Eboni's money hungry ass in his office. "What tha' fuck do you want?"

"Don't be silly De'Ante. You know what I want and that's you." She walked closer to his desk.

"Eboni tha' only reason yo hea' cause you want money. You betta go hop on one of yo many niggas dick cause you ain't riding mine."

"So you don't miss me and how I pleasure your body?" She strutted around his desk.

"Fortunately I don't. I'd ratha' beat my meat than ta' fuck with yo ass."

Eboni's face contorted in anger. She couldn't believe that he was dissing. Now Eboni was real curious about who this bitch, Jade was.

"So you must have a new bitch that's riding it then, huh?" She smirked rubbing his chest.

De'Ante grabbed her hand looking up at her. "Yeah Eboni I do and you can't even compare. Shit so good she get anythang she want anytime she want. Tha' main reason she does is because she independent, you should try it sometimes." He flung her hand off him.

"Na' getcha' dependent gold digging ass outta my fucking office."

Eboni glared at him and knew he was serious. In the back of her mind this shit wasn't over. Without saying anything she walked out.

*******

Jade sat in her sunken tub filled with bubbles. She had a glass of wine in her hand. Her mother had called numerous of times, but right now she didn't want to talk to anybody.

She knew that she couldn't avoid her for too long because Janetta would be on her doorstep. Sipping her wine, song after song played from her phone. Every damn song made her think of De'Ante.

She wished she could erase him, but she knew deep down that was anger talking. Jade emotions were all over the place. That one night of mind-blowing sex had her topsy turvy.

Jade finished her wine and soaked a while longer. A few seconds later Jade got out and let the water out. She grabbed a towel and quickly dried off. She grabbed her black silk robe that hit mid-thigh and slipped it on.

Jade quickly washed her tub out. Once she was done she stepped in her room just as the doorbell rang. She had a feeling it was her mother, so she made her way towards the door.

She swung the door open to find De'Ante standing there in sweats and a simple t-shirt. He was too damn gorgeous for words.

"De'Ante what are you doing her?"

"Jade I'm hea' fa' you...."

Excuse Mistakes!