Chapter 26

Song for Chapter 26: Love Me Like You Do by Ellie Goulding 

The picture of the is the dress Grace will be wearing to prom...

It was been months since everything has happened.

Daniel was released from jail when we told the cops he wasn't guilty. He of course kicked us out of his house, even his own son. Jason came with me though, where ever I went. He was hurt though by his father, I helped him through everything, though.

We are currently living with my Grammy. She moved down to Florida and got a decent size beach house for Jason, Grammy and I to live in so that Jason and I could finish our senior year without having to move. I'm very grateful for my grammy. She has been with me through all of this.

Grammy and Jason have been bonding a lot lately, always talking, working on dinner's together. I found it so sweet, our own little family.

Sadly, even though with all the nice positive things going on I still couldn't get over my mother dying by her own sister, it broke my heart. And knowing I'm an orphan hurts me twice as more. Every Wednesday I have therapy sessions with this nice lady, so I guess that helps just a bit, and of course the support of my family helps me even more.

Guess what? I'm starting to talk with Tess again... I forgave her... And she forgave me.

Oh, you'll be shocked when I tell you this.

Adam was found cheating on Tess the day before her baby was born, shocking right? I'm glad I didn't go for Adam and decided to go with the one who I was least likely to fall for, Jason.

Oh yeah, and about the baby. Tess's baby ended up being born too early so the baby had to be in the hospital for few months, thankfully though everything is okay and Tess now has a beautiful baby girl. She is the most cutest little thing in the world. I can't wait till I become a mother...

I got accepted to NYU and so did Jason, I've been tutoring him and it has been working, now, Jason and I are able to be together for our, hopefully, wonderful college experience.

Prom is today, I'm going to go with Jason, as our first public date together... Except for the time in New York City at the little cafe.

Scarlet is going to Prom with Jeremiah and Carly is going with Eli. After prom the next day is graduation. Then my boyfriend and my friends are all going onto a plane to Hawaii for a month, a part of summer break full of fun, partying, and just hanging out.

For prom I'm wearing a red lacy dress, I love it so much, I hope Jason likes it to, but, I know he will love me no matter what.

I begin to get ready, doing my hair into beach wave curls, making my lips almost the same color as my dress, then I do my mascara and winged eyeliner and put on my silver heels.

Once I'm done I hear a knock on the door then my Grammy whisper yell, "No Jason! I want to be the first one to see my granddaughter. I laugh a bit and see my grandmother walk in with wide eyes, "Oh honey, you look so beautiful." She says, walks up to me and puts her gentle, soft hand on my cheek, "My little granddaughter who has been through so much is now looking so beautiful and strong. But, well, you're always strong." My Grammy looks like she's about to cry and I feel like I'm going to cry, "Oh Grammy, I love you." I say and hug her, trying not to cry.

Grammy hugs me back and kisses my cheek then steps back, "The limo will be here any minute. You might want to get out of this room and see your handsome boyfriend. He looks like a prince, your prince." She says and opens the door for me, "Well come on." My Grammy says excitedly and I laugh and follow her down stairs.