Epilogue

Avril Lavigne - Sippin' On Sunshine

I woke up on a nice sunny morning, the sun is shining through the white silk curtains and I can smell the scent of pancakes and bacon coming through the vents.

I sit up and look around the room. Family photos hang on the walls, theres a mirror on the wall I'm facing, a vanity on the other side and a dresser. With a bunch of nic-nacs Jason and I collected through the years. 

I take off the violet silk blanket and put my feet on the blush white carpeting and walk down stairs with my fluffy pastel bathrobe around me. 

Downstairs I see Jason at the kitchen cooking up heart shaped pancakes and other foods, bacon, eggs and what not. Jason and my children, Sophie and Lauren (Sophie is 8 and Lauren is 5) setting the table. 

"Good morning." I say as my kids look up at me with huge smiles and hug me. I feel the warmth of their hugs and never want to let them go. 

Sophie looks more like her father each day, while Lauren looks like a mix of both, mostly me. 

"Good morning, dear." Jason says with a smile and pulls all his girls into a group hug. I notice he's wearing his "kiss the badass cook" apron I got him and it makes me laugh. I thought it was cute because I remembered back in my teenage years how he use to ride a motorcycle and stuff. 

I begin to hear prancing foot steps running into the kitchen. I glance down and see our basset hound, Lucy, jump up and down with her ears flopping up and down. 

I guess Sophie and Lauren know to because they cheer with glee, bend down and begin playing with Lucy. 

I laugh and then give Jason a kiss, "Good morning to you too." I whisper in his ear and kiss him one last time before he goes back and finishes to prepare the food, "So, how was your sleep?" He asks with a sweet smile on his face as I sit down on one of the counter stools,  facing him. 

"I slept good, missed you not being in bed with me when I wake up but I also love the smell of your cooking." I say and look over at the stove, watching the sizzling bacon. 

"Trust me, I would of loved to have a bed day with you but those little silly gooses," He nods his head to our children playing with Lucy, "They wanted me to make some breakfast. Those early birds, their never going to let me sleep. 

I roll my eyes smirk, "Next time, I'll cook? Deal? But... I must say... You do look very hot in your cooking  attire." I wink and twirl some of my matted hair. 

"I probably look better with it off." He winks and laugh, "You're so full of it!" 

Jason shrugs and walks over to the bacon and pancakes and puts them on two plates, "Breakfast is served!" He calls out and sits down the plate of food in the middle of the table, but first removing the vase of roses he got me for valentines day, which was a week ago. 

We say a quick prayer and all begin to eat. 

Lucy is under the table, whining to the children so we can give her food. 

I watch my children giggle at each other and begin taking bits of bacon from their plates and feed it to Lucy, I let it be though, its cute, what can I say? I like cuteness. 

As we continue to eat we hear a knock on the door. I look over at the door and before I say anything Sophie gets up and opens the door to see her Aunt Tess, Aunt Scarlet and Aunt Carly. Tess is with her child who's around teenage years now, while Scarlet and Carly are just with their husbands, Jeremiah and Eli. My best friends showed up.

I run up and hug them all, "How are all you guys!" I ask as Jason comes up behind me and wraps and arm around me waist.

"I invited them." He says with a smile as we all walk over to the dinner table and eat our breakfast. 

Everyone is eating, talking, laughing and just having a good time. 

I'm so happy with the people I ended up with, sure I lost my two parents and my Aunt... But thats okay, I survived through it... I made it out pretty well, with amazing family and friends by my side.

~The End~

Oh my god! This is the ending of the book!

Thank you so much to everyone who has supported me with my first official Wattpad book. 

I've been working on this book for about 3 years, I believe. 

I had a lot of issues with figuring out stuff to type about but I did this and I'm so excited for new people to read this book as well. 

And thank you to the people who have been reading this book from the beginning, I could have never done it without you. 

I love you guys and I hope you're all interested reading more books of mine that come out to Wattpad!

Again I want to say love you and have a fantastic day! Or night! Or mid day! I don't know, just be fantastic!