Chapter 6

Song For Chapter 6- Rolling In The Deep By Adele

"Your dating who?!?" Tess said in shock as we were walking to lunch.

"Yep... Ethan Sanders." I say proudly as we take our seats at lunch.

"DANM... He's hot... You lucky..." Tess shakes her head and pulls out her lunch box.

I laugh silently and pull out my lunch box when suddenly I feel a kiss on my neck. I turn around and see Ethan looking down and smiling at me. "Why Hello there..." Ethan says sitting down next to me.

I smile and say, "Hey Ethan...This is Tess." Tess waves with that geeky smile of hers.

Ethan waves back sweetly and then turns to me, "So... Wanna hang out after school later...? You know maybe work on homework..."

Ethan leans closely to me and I lean closely to him and both our noses touch. I then giggle and Ethan chuckles silently. "Well I'm gonna head back to my friends now..."

"Ok..." I say smiling as he kisses my forehead and walks away.

"Awww... You guys are so cute!" Tess says perky

☆☆☆☆

At the end of the day as I'm walking out the main entrance I see Ethan and he starts to walks up to me. "Hey, can I come over to your place to do homework with you?" Ethan asks as he puts his arm over my shoulders.

"Yeah sure... Of course." I say with a warm smile.

When we get to my house we go up to my room. I don't see Jason anywhere which is good cause he'll just ruin my time.

Ethan and I sit down on my bed and I start to get out homework. "So what subject do you wanna do first?"

Ethan scoots close to me and stares into my eyes and says in a deep,charming,sexy voice, "Maybe chemestry..."

I nod and I take out my homework from chemestry "Ok lets begin. Wait you should take out yours to...Cause you know... You wanted to work on chemestry so."

Ethan chuckles, "No...not that chemestry..." Ethan then puts my homework on the floor and scoots closer to me and kisses me passionitly.

Ethan's hand strokes through my hair and I kiss him back. Ethan then starts to slowly take off my pants and I stop him.

"Ok no!" I stop and scoot a little away from Ethan.

"Hm? Why?..." Ethan says annoyed.

"Cause my moms gonna be home soon and I share this room with someone who could be home anytime now." I didn't lie about all of that it's just I don't really wanna get to third base that quickly...

"Oh come on... Wouldn't it be a thrill to get caught?" Ethan says back in his dee, charming turn on voice.

I sigh frustrated and say sternly, "N-O... What does that spell... No!"

"Come on I know you want to..." Ethan still says in his deep, charming, turn on voice and he starts to playfully kiss my neck.

"Get off me!" I yelled and pushed him off.

"Why don't you? Look at me I'm hot!" Ethan says annoyed while he yells.

"Cause I don't want to get on third base with you yet! And why would I ever want to now? I mean back in eighth grade you were so sweet, kind, and now look at you... All strong and hot... Did I mention also a jerk?! Well you are! Now get out of my house!" I yelled louder as I pointed out the door.

"Don't tell me what to do!" Ethan yelled back and pinned me down on my bed.

"Get off!" I screamed and then his tongue found its way into my mouth so I bit his tongue and he yelped.