Chapter 14

All throughout school the next day I kept wondering what was going on, I miss Tess and Adam and all that "jazz"; but it still annoys me that I don't know what's going on!
I snap back into the real world when my freaking annoying teacher, Mr. Bogger yells my name.
"Ms. Green!" Mr. Bogger yells again.
I shake my head and look up from my desk, "Y-yes?"
Mr. Bogger rolls his eyes and asked his question.
After I answered his eyes widened a little then he nodded, guess I answered that correctly. What Social Studies isn't hard at all.
At the end of the day I meet Jason outside of the school next to his motorcycle, sadly his dad let him get another one so now he wanted to drive it around and forced me with him.
"Jason you know I hate motorcycles! Your really not gonna make me ride that are you?" I complain getting on my helmet.
"Oh you know you wanna ride it." Jason says playfully, patting my head and getting onto his motorcycle.
I roll my eyes, I do wanna go on it but I don't wanna say I do because then I would give into what he wants.
"Why do you even want me to go with you? I'll be complaining the whole time!" I say and stomp my foot as I start walking closer to his motorcycle and get lifted on it by Jason, goodness sometimes I can be such a child.
I hold onto Jason tightly and I can see the biggest grin on his face, "So your forced to hold onto me."
I laugh and Jason laughs to.
☆☆☆☆
Once we get back home we pull into the garage and walk into the house through the garage entrance. I walk up the stairs and Jason follows me to my room. Before we get in Jason grabs me by the waist and spins me around and kisses me passionately. I put my arm around his neck and kiss Jason back. It feels so safe in his arms I could be there forever. I stop and let go from him and whispered in his ear, "Hold on." I saw the grin on his face and I grinned back and opened the door. Once I opened my door and turned on the lights and was greeted by a huge group hug from Adam and Tess.
"Guys!" I hugged them both, "I'm so happy you guys are here!"
"We are to!" Tess squeals and hugs me again.
I turn back around and give a warm smile to Jason and Jason smiles back, "Well, um, I'm just gonna leave you guys so you can have some time to catch up..." Jason says awkwardly while scratching the back of his messy brown hair.
I sigh, "Ok I'll be back with you later." I say trying to make him feel better. I'm sure he can find someone else to hang with but you know I still feel bad.
☆☆☆☆
I took Tess and Adam out to this diner I see a lot when I pass it to get to school. The diner is really cozy actually, it feels like a family owned diner. Damn, I swear nothing's better than family owned restraints, diners or cafés.
I ordered French Inion Soup, Adam ordered a panini and Tess ordered the Seafood bisc.
"So Tess told me there was something you wanted to tell me? And I swear to god if it's something stupid you guys wanted to tell me and you flew out here because of that!" I shook my head at a loss of words.
Adam and Tess stare at each other and Adam nods, Tess nods back and looks at me, "Now Grace don't get freaked out..."
I laughed, "Please..." And I shook my head as I continued laughing.
Tess sighed, "Well Adam and I you see started going out..."
I stopped laughing and my eyes widened, "Oh...", I sighed, how could she do this to me? I know I have a boyfriend now and everything, but she knew I liked him!, I gulped, "Go on..."
"Well... Adam and I are sort of gonna have a child together..."
My eyes widened even more and my eyes started flowing with tears, well wanted to, I tried my best to hold them in, "On purpose?"
Adam shook his head, "It was completely by accident..."
Oh my goodness, I tear rolled down my cheek and I got up from the seat, "You guys can take my car back to wherever your staying while your here... I'm gonna ask Jason if he can pick me up..." I dropped my car keys on the table and walked off before Tess and Adam could ever say anything.
Once I get outside I pulled put my cell phone and call Jason.
Jason: Hello?
Me: Please pick me up...
Since I texted Jason before we drove here where I was going he knew where to go.
^_−☆
A little while after the call Jason arrived on his motorcycle. I got on the motorcycle and Jason handed me a helmet and I put it securely on my head.
"Wow finally getting on the motorcycle without complaining..."
I sniffled, "Can we just go somewhere where we can be alone..."
Jason nodded and drove off.
^_−
We ended up sitting by the ocean on the beach, I sat in his lap and he cradle me in his arms.
"So what did happen?" Jason asked worriedly.
I closed my eyes and I felt a tear roll down but Jason stroked the tear off of my cheek lightly with his finger.
"Adam and... Tess are having a kid..." I said and tugged onto his shirt then buried my face into his nicely built chest.
I heard Jason sigh, and he began rubbing my back gently. "I'm so sorry I know you liked him..." Jason trailed off and stopped rubbing my back and took his hand and pulled my chin gently up to his face. "Do you still have feelings for him Grace..." Jason said quietly and stared deeply into my eyes with a worried expression on his face.
Truth be told, I still have feeling for Adam but I just gave up, honestly I freaking love Jason.
"Of course I don't have feelings for him..." I said quietly and sincerely as well, I'm making up my mind, forget that Adam was ever in my heart and focus on the now.
"Ok good..." Jason then hugs me tightly in his warm arms.
^_−☆
During the end of the day at school the next day I was at my locker putting all my crap that I didnt need in my bag for home. Finally wieght was off my shoulders, I just wish my emotional wieght I had to carry was off my shoulders. I wonder what Tess and Adam are up to right now... I'll probably be seeing them again no matter what I do since their gonnna be here in Las Angeles for a week I think or maybe a little less; or from how I acted yesterday they probably have forgotten about me and at the beach right now getting a sun tan. I roll my eyes to what I'm thinking and close my locker.
As I walk down the hall with my now light wieght bookbag I get pushed by these tall muscular jocks.
"I think its this way!" The one jock says and trys to push past other people.
"I wonder who's that guy anyway? he doesn't even go to our school!" The other jock says.
"I don't know but I heard that Jason doesn't seem to happy with him!"
The two jocks then start moving faster through the crowd and I stop in my tracks and I think for a momment. Oh dear god... If its Adam I swear to god!
I follow the crowd into the entrance of the school. Theres a bigger crowd though and it scares me honestly... But if Jason if fighting Adam I need to stop it NOW!
I push through the crowd and I'm able to see Jason and of course just as I expected, Adam.