Chapter 15

Song for Chapter 15 - Waves

"Adam!? Jason!?" I stood there inbetween them, "What the hell is going on!?"
I look at both of them and I see there both eyeing each other.
"Well?!"
I hear Jason sigh, "Well Grace you see... I know how upset he got you so being the great step brother I am I called him down to get revenge for hurting your feelings..." Of course he was lying about being my "step brother" but you know we're infront of the whole school so...
"Wait, Grace do you still have feelings for me?" I turn around and my face turns red, "Who told you that?"
"I just knew... You made it very obvious..."
I huff, and I feel my eyes water, "Well I don't anymore! Kay?!"
Adam just shrugged.
"I need to go..." I was gonna storm off but then Jason grabbed my wrist and I turned around and slapped his tight grip off.
"Jason I don't need your 'brotherly care' right now just stay out of my life right now! I can handle things by myself!" I had to say brother because well you know if I said boyfriend that would just be weird in front of the whole school. I just needed to be alone right now, first the pregnancy with my two best friends, THEN Jason chooses to call him up to the school and fight about it... I mean I know he cared about me but I can handle things on my own I'm not that girl back in New York who was silent and got pushed around I've changed!
The whole school was in complete silence as I stormed out of the school I just needed to get away from here!
I unlocked my car and drove down to the far corner of the beach where it was completely abandoned.
I got out of the car and walked down near the ocean.
I sat down and help my bag in my arms and cried.
After a little while I got bored... What I just can't sit around and do nothing it gets boring if I can't read or write or something!
I wiped the tears from my face and looked through my bag and found an empty notebook I never used yet and I pen... Yeah I usually keep this much crap in this bag... Oops.
I took the pen and the notebook out and opened to the first page.
I thought for a moment... What could I write, obviously not a romance story right now. Goodness when I'm down I know I can make myself laugh.
I looked at the page for a few minutes watching the tear streaming down my face dripping onto the page.
I clicked the pen so that I could write and i just began writing whatever i felt onto the paper-
Dear life thanks for being a bitch
Thanks for making everything turn into hell
Thanks for always knowing how to make me feel worse
Thanks for kicking me in the ass when I didn't need it.
Thanks, thanks, thanks
But most of all thanks for doing that all to me to make me one day in the future into a strong human being.

I closed the notebook sitting there looking at the waves, still tears were streaming down my face; I was motionless.
As I stare at the ocean I realize something... Life is like an ocean.
I opened my notebook opened again and started writing on the next page-
Life is like an ocean
It has it's calm points and it's crashing points
Sometimes it will let you in and play
Other times it will force you under into the darkness

I continue writing all these random things down. During that long period of time I've gotten at least 20 calls in total from my mom, Adam and Jason. I just didn't wanna hear anything I just wanted to be content on my writing. While the sun was setting I felt a tap on my shoulder, I looked up and it was Dylan, really... Really?!
I turned my head back and continued facing the ocean. I saw from the corner of my eye that he sat himself next to me.
I sighed, "What the hell do you want...?"
"Nothing really... I just usually sit here now and then to think... I didn't think you'd be here... But since you are here I think we could keep eachother company..."
I nodded and shrugged, dear god why don't I say anything. I'm just sitting here frozen looking at the ocean... "No what I think I need to go..."
"No wait..."...fuck now the innocent eyes, "Please just sit here with me for a little while..."
I sighed, "fine..."
We sat there in silence for a little bit.
"Hey Grace?" Dylan turned his hand to me.
"Yes?..."
"I saw what happened at the school... What happened?"
Fuck..."Let's just say I down feel like talking about it right now..."
Dylan nodded "I understand... But who was that other guy?"
"Just a friend who got my best friend impregnated... You know a normal life for a teenager..." I chuckled at my crappy life.
"Oh I'm so sorry..." Dylan said and held my hand.
"It's ok... Not really though but..."

(^_−)−☆

After for hours of talking till we had to use our flashlights on our phones to see each other something happened...
"Grace?"
"Yeah Dylan...?"
Then it happened I was kissed and I let it happen... Fuck fuck I'm such a fool!