Chapter 5

Song For Chapter 5- Stay With Me By Sam Smith

When I got home from hanging out with Adam I walked upstairs into my room and sat my phone and jacket down on my bed as I looked in my closet for sweatpants and a tank top.

Once I found my grey sweatpants and my light baby blue tank top I started to put them on totally forgetting that Jason shares the room with me.

While I'm completely nude and getting ready to put on my underwear I hear the door open and my whole body tenses up and I freeze. I saw Jason's jaw drop and we both stared at each other for a second then I said very sternly, "Get the fuck out..."

Jason quickly nodded trying not to let his eyes wander and quickly shut the door.

I get on my clothes quickly and put my hair in a bun, I then quickly jump onto my bed and cover a blanket over my body until only my neck and face can be seen.

"You can come in now..." I say with my voice shaky.

Jason walks in awkwardly and sits himself on his bed, Jason then turns his head and starts facing the wall.

We both don't say anything for a few minutes. I decide to break the silence.

"Sorry..." I say as I look down on my bed.

"What's to be sorry for?" Jason asks as he continues to stare at the wall.

I sigh and turn to face him, "I totally forgot that you shared this room with me and it's just even more akward now..."

Jason then chuckles and had this mischievous face, "Well I mean you do look better naked..." Jason says with a wink.

My eye starts to twitch, I then throw a pillow at his face and I actually hit his face which I'm very proud of cause everyone knows I can't throw or catch well.

"I'm joking, I'm joking!" Jason yells.

"You better be... I don't want to be living in the same room as a pervert!" My face turns red and I grimace at him.

Jason just rolls his eyes and sighs, "Can you at least turn around I need to get ready for something..."

"What are you getting ready for? We have school tomorrow!" I say going all bossy nerd on him.

"I'm going over to one of my friends parties tonight." He says obviously annoyed cause of all the questions I'm asking him.

"How come I wasn't invited?" Now I know I'm a total nerd and a geek, I know I never get invited to anything except for the chess club parties which are really no fun; we just sit around eating popcorn and watching movies. But you know... I asked anyway.

Jason just bursts out laughing, "Really... You actually asked that? You know you never get invited to anything."

"I know... But you can't blame a girl for trying." I say with a sigh.

Jason stares at me for a second, "Well it's more of a like opened party... Did you wanna come?"

I sit there thinking for a second, cause I know my mom would kill me if I went out to a party at this time of night, but at the same time I thought people like that waitress Talia I'm sure goes out to things like this all the time, so maybe if I start doing stuff like that maybe... Just maybe I'll be able to sort of fit in this year.

After thinking it through I nodded, indicating that...yes I do wanna go.

Jason smirks at me, "Do you still have your period?"

"No it ended a few hours ago... Why do you wanna know?" I asked as I tilted my head.

Jason continues smirking, "Just... Well if you go there... One way or another... My friend you will be laid."