Chapter 16

Song for Chapter 16- Make Me Wanna Die by The Pretty Reckless

"Ok, ok! Now we completely forget this ever happened!" I picked up my bag and walked off to my car and Dylan followed me.
"Ok I'm sorry! But didn't you feel something... Like maybe a spark?"
"No, no I feel nothing!" I got in the car and Dylan knocked on my window, "What Dylan!?"
Dylan's sighed, "Just think about it?"
"Maybe!" And I drove off

(^_−)−☆

As I got home I was walking to my room when I heard talking from Daniels office, the snooper that I am I decided to take a little peek. I cracked the door open a little and I saw Daniel fixing his shirt while the girl who looked around in her twenties was fixing her hair.
"So how much do I owe you slut?" Daniel said rudely opening his wallet.
Wait... Don't tell me... Is she a...
"Stop calling me those names it's a job! It's not like I'm a sex addict!" The girl said and slapped Daniel across the face.
Daniel then pushed her on the ground threw the money he owed on her and yelled, "You little bitch! Get out of here now!" Daniel then slapped her again and was starting to stomp out of his office. I ran quietly to under the little dresser that was next to his office door.
When I saw Daniel walk into the bathroom door I got out of my hiding place, ran into Daniels office and helped the girl up.
"Thank you..." The girl said and I noticed the bruise Daniel gave her.
I sighed sadly, "Here I'll help you out before he comes back in..." I took her hand and helped her out of the house.
Once we got out the girl broke down and began crying.
I patted her back, "You'll be ok..."
"Y-you don't understand, it's just so hard..."
"Then why do you do it?" I asked. Goodness it's so sad hearing these things...
"Because! I need the money and it makes it worse when these bitch men abuse me! Do you know that when he first started to use me to fill his 'needs' he said that he would help people like me! Well..." The girl huffed, "That was until he started to date this girl online and another girl offline just recently, and now the one he was dating online...their getting married. Daniel even paid for my flight down here so I could still get the money...Well thats bullshit now!" The girl wiped the tears from her face and said thank you and walked away. I stood there thinkning...Wait Daniel is cheating on my mom!?!

(^_−)−☆

For the passed month I've been ignoring Jason, Adam and Daniel. I made up with Tess though, since we're basically stuck to each other.
It's easy to avoid Adam since he's back up in New York. But by ignoring Jason and Daniel that's a little complicated...
I've mainly stayed at either Carly's or Scarlet's.
I've told Carly and Scarlet everything... Everything and surprisingly enough they understood. I'm surprised Scarlet understood, for the longest time I thought she hated my guts.
Scarlet has actually told me stuff that I really don't think she tells anyone but Carly.
Scarlet has told me the whole situation with Jeremiah and I wished they just stay together... From what Scarlet has told me it seems that they are such a cute couple!

I've been hanging out with Dylan, Jeremiah and Eli sometimes still because I count them as friends. Jeremiah has told me his side of the story with Scarlet and it makes me so sad that this cute of a couple always has these arguments!

As for hanging out with Eli its all good, I mean I know he can be such a total stuck up bitch, but you know. And I actually found his sensitive side one day when we were talking; he told me about his huge crush on Carly. I found it adorable so make fun of him sometimes as being a total softy... Oops.

And for Dylan... Since I've been ignoring Jason, Dylan and I have been hanging out alot more... I feel bad at the same time though; we havent done anything bad like have sex... We may have kissed a few times though. I can't help it! It's like I have the good and the bad trying to balence on my shoulders.

Sadly, my such good work on ignoring Jason and Daniel has been destroyed; because tonight Terry wants to have a family dinner in the amazing dining room we barely use. I still do not see the point on having this huge of a house with only us four living in it!

We all took a seat around the huge dining room table. I sat in the center of the table facing Jason and Terry and Daniel sat at the ends of the table.

Throughout dinner Jason was trying to make eye contact at me with a "begging-for-forgiveness" look; which I completely ignored. He even tried to touch my feet from under the table; so I kicked him hard in the shins. I know he loves me and I love him to, I'm just pissed off at him...I need to give it sometime before I can truly forgive him.

"So!" Terry says excidedly, "As you know Daniel and I will get married soon, but when you ask? Well... Next month! Since it would be the day right after the Holidays our whole family will be up here, some staying at hotels others staying in this house!" Dear god..., "Anyway, why I bring this up is because we still need our outfits!" My mom says cheerfully, goodness I feel so bad for my mom... She has no idea whats gonna come to her, I need to find a way to stop this wedding...But how?

"So, Tomorrow since it'll be Saturday I'm gonna go take Jason and Grace shopping!" I hate my life sometimes..., "And dear?"

Daniel looks up from his phone, "Yes?" Really on his phone during dinner!

"Your going out with your best man to go shopping, right?"

Daniel nods, takes a sip of his wine and continues going on his phone.

We sit there in silence a little longer and I get really annoyed so I choose to call Daniel out on it since I'm so pissed off with him from what happened a month ago. "So, why are you on your phone during dinner? Do you have anything that important on there that can't wait ti'll after your done with dinner?" I ask annoyed with a smirk.

I hear Terry hit the table, "Grace! Daniel is a very busy man! He's just doing work on his phone, right Daniel?"

I glance over at Daniel and he glances over to me and says, "You know Grace, if I wasn't this busy we wouldn't have enough money for this house! You should be very grateful!" Daniel says sternly.

I roll my eyes and begin to stand up, "Daniel you must of been really busy recently!" I almost yell now; reffering to him cheating on my mom and walk quickly out of the dining room, up the grand staircase in the main entrance to my room. I slam the door. I begin breathing heavily trying to calm down. I go over to my bed and cry myself to sleep.