Chapter 13

"Ari, you have too much shit!" Rayna yelled, dragging the last of my stuff into Daxton's house. I chuckled and sat at the bar, eating a parfait, even though it was late at night.

"Shut up and just be happy that you own my house now." I muttered. "You're welcome." Rayna huffed and skipped over to where I was sitting.

"Thank you so much best friend in the whole wide world. I promise not to christen most of the rooms in the house with Marco." I almost puked in my mouth at her words. She laughed loudly at my facial expression.

"Did you break up with him?" I asked, swirling my spoon in the yogurt. She got serious and nodded quietly.

"He--uh, didn't take it well." Ray sat down next to me and leaned her head against her hand, sighing. "But oh well. At least I have Marco." Before I could answer, a loud bang outside caught our attention.

"Fuck!" I smiled when I heard Daxton's voice and slid off the stool. Ray followed me outside, where we saw Daxton having a hard time getting up the ramp his butler installed a few days ago. My hand slid over my protruding belly and I laughed.

He looked up, frowning that I found the situation amusing.

"Ha ha. Real funny. You won't be laughing when I run you over with this wheelchair." He threatened and that made me laugh even harder. I felt the baby kick when he heard his dad's words and it warmed my heart.

"I got you, bro." Marco joked behind Daxton's chair and wheeled him into the house, bumping his chair into the wall as he went.

"Dammit, Marc!" Dax cursed and Marco laughed like a hyena before wheeling him into the living room.

"You know you can walk, right? Stop acting like a handicapped person." I commented, walking past him and plopping myself onto his comfy chair. He slowly turned to look at me and my heart skipped a beat. He licked his lips and a sly smile creeped onto his face.

"Then why don't you, uh-" He looked down at his pants before looking up at me, raising an eyebrow. "-help me out?" He asked winking. My heart rate accelerated and I could feel my face heating up at his suggestive words. Get it together, Ari! I chastised myself.

I got up slowly, mainly because I didn't want to fall and look stupid or injure the baby, and walked over to where his wheelchair was.

"Hmmm, or maybe.." I trailed my fingers up his chest and over is shoulder, gripping tightly. He shivered slightly and I smiled, liking the affect I still had on him. I leaned down, lips brushing his neck. A strangled groan slipped through his lips and his eyes fluttered closed. "...you can just go fuck yourself." I whispered in his ear.

Marco's laugh rang through the house at my words and Daxton's red face was priceless. "I think it's time for us to leave." He chuckled, grabbing Ray's hand and walking out the house. When the door slammed closed, I turned on my heel and went upstairs to take a shower.

"Ari!" Daxton shouted behind me and I ignored him, smiling smugly. 

When I got to the room, which was ironically Daxton's room, I stripped off my dress and undergarments and proceeded to set the temperature for my bath. When there was enough bubbles and water, I got in and groaned as the hot water caressed my sore muscles.

I leaned back and closed my eyes, sighing with content. I was just starting to relax when the door was flung open. My eyes flew open and Daxton stalked in, obviously frustrated.

"Daxton! Get out!" I yelled. He raised his eyebrows at my demand and kneeled down next to the tub.

"It's my room, princess. And my bathroom." He emphasized. His finger trailed on the edge of the tub before dipping into the water and my eyes followed the action. My breath caught when his hand rested on my belly.

I looked in his eyes and his green ones smoldered with desire. "What are you doing?" I whispered when his hand began to rub circles on my belly. Liquid heat shot straight to my core when his hand went lower, just above where I wanted.

He chuckled softly and leaned forward, capturing my lips with his. I responded immediately, lifting my arms to wrap around his neck, bringing him closer. My body heated up and I groaned against his lips, missing the feeling he ignited through me months ago.

One of his hands held the back of my head and the other slipped two fingers between my folds. I gasped and clamped around his fingers.

I couldn't form any words as his fingers picked up speed.

"Oh, god-" I choked out, wanting him to go faster. His pressed his lips on my neck and sucked the skin there. "Dax--" I breathed, clutching his arm. Suddenly, his touch and lips were gone. I panted and ached for his fingers.

"Next time you tease me, princess, make sure you're ready to be teased back. Have fun finishing yourself off." Daxton said smugly, grinning at my dilemma. My face flamed and he walked out, fingers in his mouth.

"Fuck!" I whisper-yelled, still hot and bothered. I refused to 'finish myself off', so I scrubbed myself clean, a jolt going through me when I passed over my swollen clit, a got out of the tub. I dried myself and threw on a robe over my naked body.

"Feel better?" Daxton asked from his spot on the bed.

"Fuck off." I muttered, passing the bed and heading to the door. If he was gonna be an asshole, then I wasn't sticking around to be teased.

"Where you going, princess?" He asked, getting ready to slide out of bed. I ignored the rippling of his muscles and continued to leave his room.

"I'm sleeping in a guest room. Don't bother following me." I called out behind me, going in a guest room. I heard him hurry out of bed, but I stepped into the room and slammed the door