Chapter 11

Maya POV

I knew every inch of these woods so I knew exactly where I had to go. I keep on running, taking twists and turns until I couldn't hear anyone behind my anymore. I slow to a walk and keep going until I reach where I knew I would end up. Mrs. Minkus opens the door.

"Hello dear!" She smile at me. "FARKLE YOUR GIRLFRIEND IS HERE!"

"I'm not his girlfriend..." I say a little too quick. Farkle walks up right then.

"Hey Maya, what's up?"

"I need your advice."

"Come on up." We walk up a bunch of stairs. Farkles mansion was so big, that I haven't even seen all of it yet. Not that I'm here often. It reminds me too much of what I don't have. We turn to the left into Farkle's room. Its about the size of a classroom, and has every technical thing in it. Any geek would die for this room.

"So what do you need help with?" He asks.

"It's kind of a long story..." Farkle gives me a sideways glance.

"Does it look like I have anything to do?" I roll my eyes and tell him what happened. When I'm done his eyes widen. 

"Well, you have been busy."

"FARKLE!" I groan. Just then, someone knocks at the door.

"Swettie!" I hear Mrs. Minkus say. She walks in with Lucas behind her. He looks a little surprised to see me. Then he runs over and gives me a hug.

"Maya! I've been looking everywhere!" He says excitedly. "Where were you?" I smile in spite of myself.

"Places." I say. "Wheres Bradley?"

"Outside waiting."

"Oh." I frown. I don't want to see Bradley at the moment. Farkle smiles.

"I can help with that." He leads us across the hall into a library. He walks to a bookself and pushes a book backwards and a door opens leading outside in the backyard.

"Wow.." Lucas says.

"Yeah in the olden days this house was used for smuggling goods. There are so many tunnels you could easily get lost." I roll my eyes.

"Yeah yeah, lets just go." I walk through the little passage and walk outside. Before I can do anything someone tackles me to the floor. My head hits something hard and I black out.

...................................................................................................................................

CONGRATS TO ME FOR MAKING THE MOST SHORT CHAPTER EVER YAYYYY.
anyways love yall and comment and vote ect ilyasm byee :*