Chapter 14

Lucas POV

I run into Riley's room and see Josh sitting next to Maya on the bay window. Josh is frowning and Maya looks close to tears.

"Maya?" I say, cautiously. She looks over at me and I let out a sigh of relief. She still looks like my Maya. Nothing changed. She looks confused.

"Are you...Lucas?" She frowns as if trying to remember.

"Yeah! Do you remember?" I ask excitedly. 

"No, Riley said that an attractive guy named Lucas would come by sooner or later. I guessed it was you." She blushes. I smile a tiny bit but I'm disappointed. Josh gives me a dirty look. I'm guessing it didn't feel great when the girl who pretty much worshiped you, liked someone else. I sit next to Maya and grab her hand.

"What exactly do you remember?" I ask gently. She looks at me with big blue eyes and I can tell shes already been asked that. "Please." I add. She closes her eyes, and scrunches up her face.

"I... I remember a park... and- and a building...and a..Farkle?" She opens her eyes. "That last one might have been random I'm not very sure..." I laugh. 

"Nah, Farkle is our best friend."

"I thought Riley was my best friend."

"Yeah but we are all a group of really good friends." I almost smile at the memory. Almost. Something hits me.

"Maya!" I exclaim. 

"What?"

"Try and draw something." I say. I grab paper and a pencil from Riley's desk and give them to Maya. She picks up the pencil and starts to draw. Josh motions for me to go outside. 

"I'll be right back." I say to Maya. I follow Josh out the door.

"Lucas, what are you doing?" He hisses at me.

"She loves to draw." I say. "Maybe drawing will help her memory."

"Or, it could mess everything up."

"How??"

"I don't know, but the universe will find a way." I roll my eyes, as he continues. "And anyways the Matthews may get mad you are trying to jog her memory."

"I'll take that chance." I argue. "I'll do anything for Maya." I turn and walk back into the room where Maya has finished drawing something. I look at her paper and see a picture of a stick figure with a bow and a rainbow behind it. I groan.

"What's wrong?" Maya asks.

"Nothing.." I exchange looks with Josh. This could take years, for her to regain memory. I look at Maya and mentally promise that I would wait however long it takes for Maya.

Later as I'm walking home, someone walks up behind me. I see its the girl from Bradley's. This time she is wearing even shorter shorts and a tank top that her boobs were practically falling out of. I inwardly groan but keep walking.

"Hey." She purrs. 

"Hey." I mutter.

"Wanna come over sometime?" She grabs my arm.

"I don't know." I mumble and walk quicker to the park.

"I'll look out for ya." The girl laughs. "My names Sammy by the way." She winks and with a flip of her hair, walks off. I sigh of relief and sit down on the bench Maya always loved sitting on. She would always draw here or just stare at all the nature. After a while, I stand up to go. I walk to my house hoping Maya would remember me.

.............................................................................................................................................................

yay all done with this chapter!! love all the positive feedback im getting tyasm :) please comment vote and i will update soon! byee :*

(OK SIDE NOTE, DID YALL HEAR BOUT SLUDGE, WHERE MAYA FALLS ASLEEP ON LUCAS DURING A PROJECT. OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG)