Chapter 19

Lucas POV

The roof turns quiet as we all look at Maya. I look to where she is taring and only see Ashley who looks scared.

"Maya... whats going on?" I ask.

"It was her." She murmurs. She looks dazed and she turned pale.

"What do you mean? What was her?"

"Oh I bet shes just talking a little crazy." Ashley says hurriedly.

"Maya?"

"When I was leaving from the tunnel thing at Farkle's..." She looks like shes going to fall so I rush over and put my arm around her. Riley goes to her other side. "She was the one who hit me and made me black out and...."

"WHAT?!" I practically yell. I turn towards Ashley who looks really scared. 

"Lucas.." Riley says warningly. I step towards Ashley but as soon as I let go of Maya she stumbles. I quickly help her up and put my arm around her. 

"Why is she so...?" I ask Farkle.

"She had a shock which made her a little...you know." He responds.

"Why would you do this to her?" Riley asks Ashley who is standing there looking rather annoyed.

"Because I had seen Lucas around school and I thought he was cute...so I saw Maya and thought if I got rid of her Lucas would pay attention to me."

"That is complete bullshit!" I say angrily. Zay puts his hand on my shoulder. 

"Keep going." He says to Ashley.

"Whatever. So I saw Maya that day leaving from Farkle's and..."

"Wait how did you know where she was?" Riley asks. Ashley looks a little sheepish.

"I may have... uh followed Lucas and my brother..." She trails off. Wow this girl is such a creep.

"Aaanyways.. I saw Maya by herself so I hit her hard from behind and I didn't know Lucas was there or else I wouldn't have done it."

"Wow thanks." Maya says sarcastically. 

"Whatever I'm out of here." She starts to walk towards the door.

"Actually you're really not." A voice says. Everyone turns.

"Bradley?" 

"UGH what are you doing here?" Ashley groans.

"Riley called me. I heard everything. Also I'm telling mom. You'll be lucky if the Harts don't press charges." He grabs Ashley's arm and drags her away. "Sorry Maya." He says on the way out. Maya nods.

"Wow." Riley says. "That was the worst thing ever." 

"Yeah." I agree.

"Lets go." Farkle says. We all walk out and I hold Maya's hand.

"You okay?" I ask.

"Yeah." She smiles up at me. On the subway she falls asleep and her head calls on my chest. I smile and stroke her hair. Today ended pretty damn well.

..............................................................................................

Haiii lovies!

thank y'all for being so patient with this cliffhanger!!! This chapter may not be that great but I still hope y'all like it!!

please comment vote and all that jazz ilyasm byeee

ALSO THIS STORY IS NOT YET OVER ;)

ALSO AGAIN: GIRL MEETS NEW YEARS WAS SO FRICKING ANNOYING I JUST CANT OK IT MADE ME SO MAD LIKE BRING THE LUCAYA WTF WAS ALL THAT RUCAS IDK MAYBE IT WAS JUST ME COMMENT WHAT YOU GUYS THINK ILYGSM BYEEE FOR REAL ;*