Chapter 16

Lucas POV

I follow him through alley ways through the city. I am completely surprised when he finally stops at an abandoned building. I had usually walked past it without giving it a second glance but looking at it longer I could tell what Maya must have found beautiful. It had a rustic old look that was definitely something Maya would find in something even as run down as this building. Bradley walks towards the back and slides through on open window. I follow. He walks down a dark hallway and stops at a doorway. He motions me to come in. 

"Wow.." I say, looking around. Inside is a pink, little girls room. Almost everything was still intact and its something that I never thought Maya would be into.

"Yeah." Bradley says. He sits on the edge of the bed. 

"Where would Maya put her sketch book?" I ask looking around.

"I don't know...but listen, about my sisters..." I groan. 

"Please, can we just not talk about them right now?" I say as I look under the bed. Nothing is there. I look all over the place but don't find a thing.

"Wow Maya is god at hiding stuff." Bradley sneezes. He had just looked behind the bookshelf and there was dust everywhere.

"You have no idea." I say. "Okay well there isn't anything here."

"Sorry." 

"It's fine." I don't tell Bradley, but I was going to go to the shed by the lake tomorrow. We walk out and go our separate ways.

------------------next-------day-------------------

I quickly walk towards the little hidden lake. I see the shed and try to open the door. Of course it's locked. I walk all around it and don't see an entrance. 

"Hey." I hear behind me. I turn and see Josh standing there.

"Oh hey Josh."

"I-uh- asked Bradley where you would be and he mentioned this place so I decided to look.."

"Well you might as well help me with this door." I gesture to the shed. We both try pushing at it but it doesn't budge. It's sturdy and it could take a while to budge it. 

"There must be a key somewhere." I say, starting to look around the shed. I see a big rock in the back and lift it up. Under is a key. 

"Bingo." I pick it up and try it into the door. It doesn't fit. I groan and walk around the shed.

"Hey, Lucas!" Josh calls. I follow his voice to the very back where there is a window at the very top of the wall. There's a small lock on it. Josh gets on his knees and gives me a boost. I reach up, unlocks the window and slide in. Despite the small window, there is very little light and I can't see much. I open the door from the outside and let Josh in...and light. I am surprised at what I see. I can tell Josh is too....

........................................................................................

haha Cliffhanger 

hope yall like, comment and vote and all that jazz..

GIRL MEETS BELIEF IS NEXT AND I SAW A SPOILER AND I AM GOING TO DIE BEFORE FRIDAY COMES OK.

ilyasm byee ;*